Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Candidates for movepool resets
Cefurkan is considering resetting some underused or just broken Ancients / Mega-Legends movepools. Below is a list that Galliant, Minordaddy, River Song and I have come up with as candidates for the resets. 

In addition we would like to add at least 3 top tier moves to Mega movepools. 

If you have ANY doubts, please post below so we can talk them out. 

Thank you for participating in advance. 

Click on the name to go to that Monsters page. 

- Ancients -

[Image: 2-Jolteta.png]

[Image: 3-Drakosukus.png]

[Image: 5-Odonasma.png]

[Image: 8-Hyreigna.png]

[Image: 12-Cragantula.png]

[Image: 17-Grythin.png]

[Image: 14-Mastice.png]

[Image: 22-Gigoliath.png]

[Image: 28-Erdegon.png]

[Image: 30-Dracorpio.png]

[Image: 36-Cielon.png]

[Image: 782-Ionoule.png]

[Image: 904-Yatagarasun.png]

[Image: 906-Xwartya.png]

[Image: 910-Drausoleum.png]

[Image: 911-Raijunder.png]

[Image: 912-Egypri.png]

[Image: 1243-Terrabbit.png]

[Image: 1940-Nightheos.png]

[Image: 907-Hetephinx.png]

[Image: 25-Ugoyle.png]

- Mega Legends - 

[Image: 10005-Mega-Nightilisk.png]

[Image: 10002-Mega-Divawn.png]

[Image: 10001-Mega-Rubtilia.png]

[Image: 10004-Mega-Duskami.png]
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
i totally agree, having these ancients gettin a new movepool, opens way more possibilities and options, not only for PvP, but also to have an increased useable range of ancients for PvE.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
(2015-03-04, 02:15 AM)Galliant Wrote: i totally agree, having these ancients gettin a new movepool, opens way more possibilities and options, not only for PvP, but also to have an increased useable range of ancients for PvE.

Absolutely. If we can reset and make these mons useable it opens up PVP and PVE to SO many more options, builds and team setups. 

Could be huge for the game.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
yes i do think this need to be worked on it seems that some monster are not balanced well with move pools and states they why i think player mainly still to the same old same old i do think this may help with getting people to try new team mixes
(2015-03-04, 02:52 AM)Outis Wrote: yes i do think this need to be worked on it seems that some monster are not balanced well with move pools and states they why i think player mainly still to the same old same old i do think this may help with getting people to try new team mixes

Brilliant thanks
Total support!
i support it
I'm only supporting so I won't get fined.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2015-03-04, 03:05 AM)ch17175 Wrote: I'm only supporting so I won't get fined.

hahahahahahaha is that you Marshawn? ahaha

thanks man
No problem x)
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Oh man, this would be so amazing. Lots of support from me! (:
[Image: sig_zpsefabe73c.png]
(2015-03-04, 03:15 AM)River Song Wrote: Oh man, this would be so amazing. Lots of support from me! (:

Thanks! You are the prettiest person in this thread by far lol
(2015-03-04, 03:22 AM)Knost Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 03:15 AM)River Song Wrote: Oh man, this would be so amazing. Lots of support from me! (:

Thanks! You are the prettiest person in this thread by far lol

*Swoon* <3
[Image: sig_zpsefabe73c.png]
finally someone request all these ancients to be redone for more usable ancients :D really hope it goes through id have to get those
[Image: 149ay5s.png]
Monster Of The Hidden Mist
totally agreed with this but i don't see fendark used in pvp or in pve as well now 

and this list is really great it would work be great if they're use-able 
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
You've definitely got my support.
suport idea cos then we can spend more money on fixing those ancs  for pvp Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
(2015-03-04, 05:24 AM)mlinka2 Wrote: suport idea cos then we can spend more money on fixing those ancs  for pvp Wink

totally agreed
guys move reset would not fix moves magically since same system

if you come up with a new system we may make entire move reset to the game

it is up to you
(2015-03-04, 11:07 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: guys move reset would not fix moves magically since same system

it is up to you

Thats not what this is about. The game has the moves to allow these Monsters to be usable right away, they just got a bad draw. 

The only system that would allow for perfect movepools would be making custom movepools for each individual monster, which you've said isn't going to happen (though it wouldn't be a bad idea in the ancient/mega classes). 

If making the move pools for these monsters is just a random roll of the dice (even with a "new" system), what the people here are saying is, roll the dice again and give them another shot. 

More choices, leads to more builds, which leads to more donations. 

Its a win, win.
(2015-03-04, 02:56 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 11:07 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: guys move reset would not fix moves magically since same system

it is up to you

Thats not what this is about. The game has the moves to allow these Monsters to be usable right away they just got a bad draw. 

The only system that would allow for perfect movepools would be making custom movepools for each individual monster, which you've said isn't going to happen (though it wouldn't be a bad idea in the ancient/mega classes). 

If making the move pools for these monsters is just a random roll of the dice(even with a "new" system), what the people here are saying is, roll the dice again and give them another shot. 

More choices leads to more builds which leads to more donations.

What Knost said, it's not about making them perfect, just useable.
Almost none of these listed mons are used in PvE, yet PvP suited.
So with them being unused, or furthermore unuseable, or not even worth a donation, it certainly cannot end up worse than now Smile
Put everything on Red, roll the dice, and you may get double the money Tongue
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
+1 Give them a new set of moves!
(2015-03-04, 03:07 PM)Cabintom Wrote: +1 Give them a new set of moves!
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]

it is up to you

Thats not what this is about. The game has the moves to allow these Monsters to be usable right away, they just got a bad draw. 

If making the move pools for these monsters is just a random roll of the dice (even with a "new" system), what the people here are saying is, roll the dice again and give them another shot. 

Its a win, win.

Actually if you plan a system, i can write software to assign them useful moves

What makes certain moves useful for these monsters ? answer this question and system can be planned
(2015-03-04, 02:10 AM)Knost Wrote: Cefurkan is considering resetting some underused or just broken Ancients / Mega-Legends movepools. Below is a list that Galliant, Minordaddy, River Song and I have come up with as candidates for the resets. 

In addition we would like to add at least 3 top tier moves to Mega movepools. 

If you have ANY doubts, please post below so we can talk them out. 

Thank you for participating in advance. 
It would be useful if there were even more people supporting AND saying what to change and why(stat-wise, type-wise, role of digipokefakemonsterpetsummon in team, etc)

(2015-03-04, 02:52 AM)Outis Wrote: yes i do think this need to be worked on it seems that some monster are not balanced well with move pools and states they why i think player mainly still to the same old same old i do think this may help with getting people to try new team mixes
This game is still based mainly on roles in the team for each digipokefakemonsterpetsummon, a move swap can hardly fix that

(2015-03-04, 05:24 AM)mlinka2 Wrote: suport idea cos then we can spend more money on fixing those ancs  for pvp Wink
Main selling point for the idea, wonder why it isnt in the first post

(2015-03-04, 11:07 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

it is up to you

Its a win, win.

Actually if you plan a system, i can write software to assign them useful moves

What makes certain moves useful for these monsters ? answer this question and system can be planned

Base stats and types, i guess?
Still, make a poll or ask as many players with the ideas they have, unless you want to make a custom digipokefakemonsterpetsummon for someone
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
If you have a monster with high base defense and special defense, status moves that boost stats, like def, spdef, and evasion and cause status afflictions are more valuable for that monster.  If a monster has high atk base stat and low spatk base stat, like hyreigna, physical moves with high accuracy and high power are more valuable.  Special moves are almost completely worthless.
(2015-03-05, 01:27 AM)Carlosaurus Wrote: If you have a monster with high base defense and special defense, status moves that boost stats, like def, spdef, and evasion and cause status afflictions are more valuable for that monster.  If a monster has high atk base stat and low spatk base stat, like hyreigna, physical moves with high accuracy and high power are more valuable.  Special moves are almost completely worthless.

yes in that case planning a system that would cover ever scenario like you mentioned

and we can have an awesome assignment system