Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tongue 
Okay so I was wondering why not to let monster to combine? Like I mean some "Special" monsters will have ability to combine with each other (that will be +1 ability added to other 3)

Classes of monsters can't be zenith/Legendary/Ancient as they are already powerful by there own.

After combination nature will be picked by you from 2 which 2 monsters already have as well as uvs.

Types will be combined and new monster will be able to learn all moves that other 2 monster could learn

I know it's crazy idea but still Big Grin
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
Monster Fusioning? Er... I'm not sure about this crazy idea...
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Fusions... eeck bad suggestion. No gusta.
Constantly dying yet never dead
hmmm ima not sure
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
By fusion like Pyrain+Kimodrown or zenith+Superior?
hmmm i like the idea.. but it will be too much power <.<
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

good point
however if you can mix monsters together like the east and west shellos and gastrodon which cef did (as only craft players would know) we can fuse those drawings together to make a totally new monster with combined moves and one of each type of its original.. according to what is choosen. also there should be new and added moves to it. thats just my suggestion. fusing powers is out of the blue.. like i said and many others did.. it is too powerful.
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

(2012-09-17, 09:14 PM)night phoenix Wrote: By fusion like Pyrain+Kimodrown or zenith+Superior?
no zenith+superior not going to be, because zenith is really strong already and combining it with other mon will make it really powerful... lower class then zenith may work
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
nahman, way too complex.this won't work.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I think a monster synthesis would be a better way to explain it. Fusing 2 monsters level 50+ for a different monster that isn't new to game, but can gateway a new way to evolve a monster, or gain a different monster completely
Like,

Hydevil + Jerkyllight = (New 4th evolution that Gk or Hen are working on)

But to make it more difficult, you would only be able to synthesize them if you buy a certain item like (Insert Monster Name Here) Creation Recipe.
Finding them would be difficult (when monsters drop items) and would be of worth a lot to players. (which will balance the economy)
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
that would be intriguing.
(2012-09-18, 11:43 PM)Ghost Wrote: I think a monster synthesis would be a better way to explain it. Fusing 2 monsters level 50+ for a different monster that isn't new to game, but can gateway a new way to evolve a monster, or gain a different monster completely

Like,

Hydevil + Jerkyllight = (New 4th evolution that Gk or Hen are working on)

But to make it more difficult, you would only be able to synthesize them if you buy a certain item like (Insert Monster Name Here) Creation Recipe.

Finding them would be difficult (when monsters drop items) and would be of worth a lot to players. (which will balance the economy)
Is this the real Ghost? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide... /queenmodeoff
This...THIS I support.
Constantly dying yet never dead
i feel to complex lots of work
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
rock i love the queen reference.

@above post you can boil anything down to that. but work is needed to get stuff done.
Meh, I don't like it. Yugioh we fuse, digimon we fuse.. Too much fusion. Not a fan of it much.

Alaclipse can already beat an Ancient. Alaclipse + A fighting type legend = Unstoppable. No weakness.
Lightbulb 
Well the idea is nice, but may be impractical for the monster images, unless one gets a good algorithm! Double fusion combinations of over 1800 monsters! That's over 1.6 million. Stats may be fused with somewhat simpler algorithm.
The game would be like 'Digimon', actually it IS somewhat similar to it - zones. So, the fusion facility can be added, at least for the stats. Also, for stats, we can have fusion of more than 2 monsters as well. The fusion monster would be much stronger than the total power of individual monsters. And perhaps, it can bridge the gap between regulars and ancients! Like, fused regulars may have some power equivalent to that of a ancient or legendary!

Ah! One more idea - the monster's images would themselves be composed of parts, which players could re arrange to form a image. And that image would be stored in a database. So, if someone gets the same fusion combination, he/she can get the image from database, also, players can post improvmental images of the fused monsters which may or may not be applicable. 

It will be just too complex, though not impossible!
how about monster absorption?

it'd be like this: you get your "base" monster(any will do, and it will still be the same "species", just enhanced), and then you choose your "material" monster, wich will dissappear, but give the base one your choice of:
nature(just like nature change)
abilities(you get to choose which ones to keep, but must be on the base monster pool)
uvs absorb(both monsters uvs are added, then 10% is substracted, then rounded down, just so it doesn't exceed the bought monsters ones if it would add up to 45 or more)

restrictions:

the "material" monster must be the same class or above than the "base" monster
you can only absorb monsters once each month
the resulting monsters become untradeable

dunno if someone asked for this already
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
since when did we go to yu-gi-oh
pm me if you have questions
-bobbob123