Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Rank Change-
Auto Rank change is the constant change of rankings instead of waiting every 24 hours to find out your new rank. People can mark their progress in the ranking system instantly by refreshing the page just like the amount of monsters in the game system works. Everytime you refresh and a person has caught a monster the number changes. Well, in the auto rank system everytime the person(s) has gathered more points than another, his rank changes and his new rank will be changed while the other's go down. This will also lead to more active game play since a lot of people have lowened their rank and sold their monsters in the bazaar. This will also make the game a lot more competitive.
Guppy Fish(in game)
Dexter Singh(in forum).
*If you support this idea then say you do*
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

I think it's a lot of work for the big boss and I also think that I could wait a whole day for an update.
Unless you can persuade me of course
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
there is a period of lag time when the server is updating the daily ranks at that specific time.

imagine if it was done all the time.

it would be good idea if the server can accommodate the traffic.
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

why did you put your name .-.

dont support.

since, waiting for the rankings to show up is like the main thrill of the game..

why would you ruin it by

looking at your profile every minute and seeing what your rank is...

and it will [probably] make the game slower

it will give us players a hard time to stay in a rank we want..

eg.
you're rank 1, your points is 100,000
rank2 is 99,999

rank 2 just catches something, and you're back to rank 2..
see what i mean?

24 hours is actually an advantage, since we can prepare for the next one..

an updated every minute ranking will.. not be nice..
thats why i dont support
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
okay got it....

i didnt notice what i said was that short..
Same as fj said, Disagree
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
i kind of support this! but every minute would make the game go slower... so what about every 6th hour or so? i personaly hate to wait a whole day to see my rank, so i think every 6th hour would be great^^
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
I don't support because you have 24 hours (1 day) to see your next rank.

It's fun to work that whole day and see how much you've improved the next. So, it's like you do 1 simple thing and refresh, you don't improve. It's better to have 1 day to work hard because you want to improve.

I'm overusing the word "improve" xD
(2012-08-28, 04:32 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I don't support because you have 24 days (1 day) to see your next rank.

It's fun to work that whole day and see how much you've improved the next. So, it's like you do 1 simple thing and refresh, you don't improve. It's better to have 1 day to work hard because you want to improve.

24 Hours not days xD
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-08-28, 05:41 PM)uchiha clan Wrote:
(2012-08-28, 04:32 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I don't support because you have 24 days (1 day) to see your next rank.

24 Hours not days xD
Hehe thanks.
i support, This Would work To my Advantage of overtaking those Afk Nubs.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
This is a completely bad idea because if, you are update it every minute and you se you get a good rank you won't push yourself to do train more you will just stop which will cause game development to decrease and we will lose members. Besides 1 day isn't bad at all it is just enough time to train to improve your rank
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Most big games use this system, and it would help make the game more competitive. I could log on and look at how much I need to work to maintain my rank for a few hours and then get off.

The Rainbow Filly supports.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
tbh it would make people work too hard to keep their ranking and that. 1 day is just fine for me

i do not support.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-08-28, 12:44 PM)swjfire Wrote: there is a period of lag time when the server is updating the daily ranks at that specific time.

imagine if it was done all the time.

it would be good idea if the server can accommodate the traffic.
theres hundreds of people on at the same time,the chances of 100 people doing it at th same time is pretty high...imagine the game lag...
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
yeah why the rush, you really don't need to have your rank modified that second.
Okay then... I'll change it to every 12th hour... is that okay? since there are timezones both sides get to see their rank....?

Well, actually before rankings happen theres already a lag .-.
So per minute.. Are you kidding me .-.

24 hours is still the best..

You get to see your rank when youre on... Btw
I might support the 12-hour one... but the every refresh update is a no.
But, as fj said, 24 hours is still the best, and it gives that... "anticipation feeling" to the game.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Lets go 24hours!!!!!!
Not supporting. That's why we have this 24 hour thing, so that everything can be refreshed at once.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
I support every 12 hour! but i still think that every 6th hour would be great too though! Wink
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
id support if it was like, just to update your profile stats not rank...that way no1 but you can update points and see how much you have,it would be a lot better...know what i mean ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]