Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys its me damaged and i wanted your opinion hopefully Cefurkan sees this i wanted a position as a designer and i just wanted to share this hopefully you guys like it its a dragon i made its suppose to be a physic style monster Legendary so hopefully it comes out just comment what you think thanks i drew it don't know if it would work but just comment Thanks!

btw I have a few more monsters that i'm working on so keep checking here is the second 

heres the 3rd one thanks guys hope you enjoy!

k my finial piece of art a sea monster the lines are thunder

It's a very good drawing, for starters. I'm not sure if it could pass for a Psychic type, though.

To become a monster designer, though, you have to be able to work digitally in some form. You could still draw your lines on paper and scan them, but coloring and shading must be done on the computer.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
id vouch for you
Not bad
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Oh my god....thats beautiful y_y
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Ch like them cause they are dragonsSmile

Btw awesome drawingBig Grin
(2014-01-23, 02:25 AM)Qurac23 Wrote: Ch like them cause they are dragonsSmile

Thanks
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG A PONY!!!! <3<3<3
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
I will say that if you DO learn how to work digitally, I think you could net the artist job very easily. The thunder sea monster and the Asian dragon are my favorites.

The second drawing of yours could actually be scanned as-is and colored, and it could definitely be put in-game.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
(2014-01-23, 02:25 AM)Qurac23 Wrote: Ch like them cause they are dragonsSmile

Of course qurac Wink
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
cool but we can use only highly well colored ones
those are pretty good black and white drawings