Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what i found today
i read this on serebii

Serebii Wrote:Japanese magazine Nintendo Dream has posted a greetings card sent out by GameFreak. This greetings card doesn't reveal much news but does state that Junichi Masuda has said that during 2013, they intend to further evolve the world of Pokémon. It's currently unclear as to what exactly this means for Pokémon games but we'll bring the announcements as they come.

what changes do you think will come/how the world of pokemon will be further evolved?

*will update as fast as serebii updates*
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
It'll turn into something more horrible.

Dodgy *disappointed with Nintendo anyway*
I think theyre gonna start making better episodes
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
They'll just keep Pokemon the same way.. Why start thinking about change now when they could've done it a while ago? e.e

Sinnoh was the last improvement they'll ever have.

Dodgy
i saw that too and they were saying something about a whole new gen... and yadda yadda
Pokemon is just getting boring, hope they make a good update
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
A whole new gen for each year lol

[Image: 32415008.jpg]
no what i ment was a whole new gen, but they are going to upgrade them some how idr exactly what i was reading
At first I was disgusted by 5g pokemons, but at the end I got over it.
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-12-24, 11:22 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: At first I was disgusted by 5g pokemons, but at the end I got over it.
Yea, I did too but it was still a disappointment. I only like a few of em.

Now, if they were going to further evolve all the oldies then.. idk. Maybe? Not sure.

Now here's some random idea..

In the distance sea, across the world, was a region. If any pokemon were to land on it, they would undergo a severe transformation, may it be for the better or worse. Changed into something new, gained new power.

There was only 1 human to have gained this power once. They disappeared for 500 years, only to return again with a new species.

And then bla bla bla Tongue

Poachers found the island, dropped off a few pokemon, watched the evolution, sent out rumors and fliers. Trainers from all over the world travel to that island for the new power and then the whole world turns into a battlefield >=D AND YOU FIGHT FOR THE DEATH!!!!

lmfao I got bored and.. yea, kinda crazy xD
I wonder what name of a tree will they give to the next professor xD
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-12-24, 11:38 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: I wonder what name of a tree will they give to the next professor xD
Holly, maple.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-12-24, 11:38 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: I wonder what name of a tree will they give to the next professor xD
It will be Professor Tree of course ._.
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Professor Tamarak
(2012-12-24, 11:26 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2012-12-24, 11:22 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: At first I was disgusted by 5g pokemons, but at the end I got over it.
Yea, I did too but it was still a disappointment. I only like a few of em.

Now, if they were going to further evolve all the oldies then.. idk. Maybe? Not sure.

Now here's some random idea..

In the distance sea, across the world, was a region. If any pokemon were to land on it, they would undergo a severe transformation, may it be for the better or worse. Changed into something new, gained new power.

There was only 1 human to have gained this power once. They disappeared for 500 years, only to return again with a new species.

And then bla bla bla Tongue

Poachers found the island, dropped off a few pokemon, watched the evolution, sent out rumors and fliers. Trainers from all over the world travel to that island for the new power and then the whole world turns into a battlefield >=D AND YOU FIGHT FOR THE DEATH!!!!

lmfao I got bored and.. yea, kinda crazy xD
You should make that into a role play Smile i would play lol
I could create a few role plays. I'm not a person who participates in them though, but I can certainly make some Smile
(2012-12-25, 02:38 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I could create a few role plays. I'm not a person who participates in them though, but I can certainly make some Smile
Well you should make that one its sounds good Smile
You gave me an idea Shadow, and that idea blossomed into something else =_=
(2012-12-25, 12:01 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote:
It will be Professor Tree of course ._.
Professor Lemon XD
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Professor redwood
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
If anything, make the games more interesting.

Work on the gym leaders. Start making dual type gym leaders now, that'd be fun and interesting.

Go to a gym, it's ice and fire types. Go to another gym, poison and dragon types.

That'd be so awesome.
You know what they need to do? Make it so that its not some girl and guy who cooks again, but this time a all humorous male ally to ash and a girl who can cook. -.-
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Brock was humorous... until he left Sad -_- < Brock face
But we do need someone who can make the viewers laugh.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Cilan doesn't even chase after woman... <.< pffft.

Make a girl who cooks, trips, and falls Big Grin

Some rock pokemon evolving with thunderstone! Big Grin

some grass pokemon evolving with firestone!

weird stuff.
It sounds amazing