Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what did you get for christmas?
Wink 
title says all--
i got a samsung galaxy S3 instead of a graphic tabpet huehuehue
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Android tablet $225 and a stewie shirt that has him in his underwear that says you know you want me
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
A card saying "I love you, but we're poor. <3". X'D Oh, and a piece of pie. Pie was awesome.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
A blanket made by my aunt, a really nice pair of ear rings and the complete series of Smallville.
My friend bough me a turtle *-*
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
tons of candy and chocolate, a board game similar to Battleship, checkers Super Mario edition, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Nintendoland, Pokemon Black 2, New Super Mario Bros 2, New Super Mario Bros U, Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition, and a Wii U

i also got lots of rain and wind(still ongoing as we speak) and lightning and thunder as a gift
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Laptop,and Wacom bamboo splash tablet C:
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
2 new pair of boots, a scarf, a box, a a7x tee, 2 music docks.. i dunno why lol. a ross gift card, 2 amc gift cards and a outback gift card. o-o cause we poor... and i seriously couldnt think of what i wanted XD. o-o i told them dont get me a gift. cause i want a even better gift on my birthday lol. in like.. 10 days lol
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
Just give me money because you people just won't know what to give me even if I show you a freaking picture =_= /Storyofmylife

$40 walmart gift card, $60 cash.

I didn't get the presents from my Dad and Grandma yet.

What I plan to buy at walmart.. Nerf guns >=D
Nothing, we don't celebrate saturnalia
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
i got new super mario bros. 2, pokemon white 2, a few pajamas, a brand new shaver, a nail care kit, a ds carrying case, a mega man plush (chibi), the original Megazord from the first power rangers (kinda), and 20k souls of the doomed and lost

and three dvds almost forgot
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
A bag of coal Smile
(2012-12-26, 04:26 AM)mike521 Wrote: A bag of coal Smile
hey coal is a good thing u can sell it for a goiod chunk of money Big Grin
(2012-12-26, 04:26 AM)mike521 Wrote: A bag of coal Smile
Yum yum. Add some sugar and marshmallows, that'd be a good treat Tongue
i plan on chewing on this coal until it turns into diamonds, then santa will see who has the last laugh Angry
(2012-12-26, 04:31 AM)mike521 Wrote: i plan on chewing on this coal until it turns into diamonds, then santa will see who has the last laugh Angry
gimme a diamond or 2, it would be real nice Tongue
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
i love diamonds!
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
I think in Missouri, this guy owns like a huge piece of land or whatever. You have to pay like $15-25 just to go in, grab a shovel, and start digging for diamonds.
I got an iPad Mini.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
^yuck.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
I finished Biohazard. It's a gift Big Grin
Constantly dying yet never dead
i got nothing Sad
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
BLACK 2 and drawin tablett!!! and sonic colors!!!
I got Kirby Squeak Squad, 72 Prismacolor pencils, sharpener, and 2 blending pencils, a ton of cash, some cookies, some peppermint hand sanitizer (that FOAMS! Big Grin), clothing, iTunes giftcards, and a promise to buy me Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity when it comes out. I plan on putting some money into my eShop account and downloading Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Tetris, and the Pokémon Dream Radar. I'm also going to buy some CWP on Wajas (a wolf breeding site I lurk around frequently) so I can finish my Zero Two custom pair. FINALLY, I may donate some Christmas cash to M3O for a starter (possibly Larvitle, Nufo, Padark, Salapad, or Gliling).

Oh, and we're leaving for NYC tomorrow. Big Grin
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Texas, if you're going to NYC, can you locate some anime stores and post their exact coordinates here? :O Their addresses and numbers!!!!!
(2012-12-26, 02:22 AM)Henrie Wrote: A card saying "I love you, but we're poor. <3". X'D Oh, and a piece of pie. Pie was awesome.
I got that toooo!!!!!!!!
jk jk.
I got a book, some shorts, a gift card, a bunch o'money, an ornament, and my tablet that I've hugged for the past 5 minutes.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

i got stuff.
and a multitool kit thing
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I got American Express gift card $25, prismacolors drawing paper,Legos the hobbit, and $25 steam card
I just bought 21 Jump Street move (yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and a 6 barrel nerf gun Smile

Now, idk what to do with my cash but with the rest of the walmart gift card, Ima buy another movie. Idk what movie to get!!!! SO MANY MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO little money.. ;-;

The Avengers, Ted, Transformers Dark of the Moon, Dark Knight Rises, more...
(2012-12-26, 06:56 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I just bought 21 Jump Street move (yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and a 6 barrel nerf gun Smile

Now, idk what to do with my cash but with the rest of the walmart gift card, Ima buy another movie. Idk what movie to get!!!! SO MANY MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO little money.. ;-;

The Avengers, Ted, Transformers Dark of the Moon, Dark Knight Rises, more...
Lol,i just watched that like 2 months ago on youtube xD
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]