Poll: Should the gold we get by voting be 200k or more than that
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
66.67%
no
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
voting reward request
i think the reward of 100k that we get with voting should be 200k or more than that because new players cant afford to buy items or 1 or 2 good monsters that they need and generally quit

i think voting reward should be 200k or more gold or 100% bonus

plz reply
yeah maybe kun ur right lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
i agree kun ... i agree
Gotta disagree, if they quit that easy; 200k won't make a difference.
Until the game has an effective money sink I don't think flooding the game with more gold is a good idea. Sorry kun.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
knost has a point

cef was trying to delete gold from game to reduce game economy
The money sink problem, and also it will make the game too easy to give a new player everything they need after 10 minutes of voting, 100k is just right I think, and at least it would encourage new players to come on more than 1 day if they wanted to reach the end map, maybe for the new update this change may be more beneficial, but right now i don't think it would help
Yep... It's wrong to make it 200k.. That's too much o.o
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
200k is just too much... I think 100k is just right. Making it 200k will just make it easy for new players to gather everything.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
how about 2 ultimate boxes for voting??
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
no ultimate box is useless for new players and also if ultimate box then is got from voting thenwhat will new new players do sice no gold no hyper surf or stone smash to cross lands and also fly needed so they can vote 2 days and get 200k simple 100k in 1 day
(2012-06-16, 03:12 PM)Ramza_X Wrote: 200k is just too much... I think 100k is just right. Making it 200k will just make it easy for new players to gather everything.
it wont

(2012-06-16, 04:09 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: no ultimate box is useless for new players and also if ultimate box then is got from voting thenwhat will new new players do sice no gold no hyper surf or stone smash to cross lands and also fly needed so they can vote 2 days and get 200k simple 100k in 1 day
200k would help them better

(2012-06-16, 01:04 PM)Knost Wrote: Until the game has an effective money sink I don't think flooding the game with more gold is a good idea. Sorry kun.
why more money matters in game
Actually...I still think 100k is too much *once the items rise to the price they was in craft then 100k will be fine* anyways the point of the ai's and other main items having high prices is so that they will take a little while to get them...and chew on this...right now...just logging on...and voting gives 100k right? and right now ai's are 50k apiece? so in 4 days people could have all the ai's....with playing as little as 10-15 minutes a day...and you call that hard? ok and now for the main items...perfect net is 75k double money is 125k...monster radar and monster player are 50k apiece...so that adds up to 300k total 3 days of doing nothing but voting once a day...so 7 days total...taking a lump sum of 1 hour 45 minutes playtime *15 minutes per voting...and the player has all the ai's...the 3 important main items...and the double money held item
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
that would mean 200k would be approximately 3 1/2 days with 52.5 minutes...correct me if im wrong
I like the idea but you have to know that no matter how easy you make this game, users will still come on and beg because of their laziness.

And it was said before, CeFurkan is trying to take some gold out of the game economy but it's kind of a failed effort since no one with over 500 million gold is doing anything.

100k is just simple. Quanto already explained why it doesn't really need to be changed. It's a matter of what they want to do or if they want to beg experienced users in chat because they're too lazy to do the work themselves.
yes i want 200k
100k is enough for me i worked a lot with 100k and that time ultimate box was 30 k something lol