Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so.. henrie, i can get a monster? because i suggested 3.. (lustar evo..?)
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Is it true that you get a reward for the monsters you designed? Well... I have one XD (Should've suggested Basilicade's line for redraw first) 
Prowood (PRO-wood. PRO.)
Constantly dying yet never dead
@fj, I already gave you your monster suggestion reward.

@Rock, it takes about 3 suggestions to get a small reward, 4 for a slightly better one (Zen instead of Emissary), etc.  I have it written down that you've suggested one.  Once I get your staplers done, that'll be enough for a reward.  But for right now, not yet.

I'm keeping a running total of suggestions, guys.  If you suggested one or two Monsters, it's not enough for a reward this round, but they'll apply to the next round of rewards.  Given how complicated this round has gotten, I expect them to get more frequent.  Keep an eye out for contests!
well i was jw xD i already have my reward chosen(:
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2013-02-09, 04:03 AM)Henrie Wrote: @fj, I already gave you your monster suggestion reward.

@Rock, it takes about 3 suggestions to get a small reward, 4 for a slightly better one (Zen instead of Emissary), etc.  I have it written down that you've suggested one.  Once I get your staplers done, that'll be enough for a reward.  But for right now, not yet.

I'm keeping a running total of suggestions, guys.  If you suggested one or two Monsters, it's not enough for a reward this round, but they'll apply to the next round of rewards.  Given how complicated this round has gotten, I expect them to get more frequent.  Keep an eye out for contests!

Can we make more suggestions? I have two more concepts Tongue
Constantly dying yet never dead
what do you mean you already gave me my suggestion reward.. D:
i didn't receive anythin yet
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
I mean that I gave you a Monster choice for your contributions.  xD  'Monsters suggested' was one of the things I checked before I mass PM'd people.

Rock, you can make suggestions all day, absolutely.  I just can't guarantee they'll be used or drawn anytime soon.  Busy busy.
don't worry rain Tongue i am 1 suggestion off from another zenith or below xD it bugs me,but eh..xD
lol so this is what a opened can of worms looks like. 

You're doing a great job Henrie. Keep it up.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
ive suggested some monsters before..
Signature Shop
(2013-02-09, 01:20 PM)ThePhantom Wrote: ive suggested some monsters before..
I don't think we've gotten around to redrawing and including any of them in the game yet.  Once monsters are put into the game, then rewards are given.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Do I get 2 Legendaries?
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
I have changed my username to DarkVoid, still waiting for reward
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-02-09, 02:42 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: I have changed my username to DarkVoid, still waiting for reward

yup
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
hemry i have a question., what is someone make an ancient/legend concept ? do they get it even if its 1 concept just because of class or no ?
bump !,can ya update list ?
Just wondering how much longer till we get rewards.Even if all people havnt replied for reward you can still give the people that have their rewards right??
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2013-02-14, 04:42 AM)Snorlax47 Wrote: Just wondering how much longer till we get rewards.Even if all people havnt replied for reward you can still give the people that have their rewards right??
That's my understanding, but we'll have to wait to hear what Henrie says. 

I'm sure she's getting everything done as quickly as she can.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Was just giving people a fair chance to get their choices in.  I know most of you replied within hours, so it seems like it's been 'forever'.  Tongue  Shooting for tomorrow.
Thank you Henrie.
yeah thanks a lot
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Do I still get 2 Legendaries for making moves?
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
nice job Henrie. glad to have you a part of the monstermmorpg community (: keep up the good work and there might be a month supply of bacon in your future Wink
Hi Henrie, I made some changes in my reward monsters. please confirm if you received my pm . . .
Thank you for reward Henrie-sama :3
I want a reward :/ I helped with minor problems :/ but i guess not good enough.
Signature Shop