Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
like the title said, this thread is all about THE MONSTERS.
The fact is, all of these times, we trainers in monstermmorpg keep on playing with certain monsters... but what we dont know about them.. their lives
so, i suggest that we make a brief description of each monster to know what or who they are

supporters:
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Cadilator, uses its long tongue to swing from braches and smashes open fruit with its strong muscles, but prefers bugs. and i will be a chat master too. Big Grin
(2012-08-03, 01:37 PM)night phoenix Wrote: Cadilator, uses its long tongue to swing from braches and smashes open fruit with its strong muscles, but prefers bugs. and i will be a chat master too. Big Grin
chat master????
(2012-08-03, 01:58 PM)fjkulit Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 01:37 PM)night phoenix Wrote: Cadilator, uses its long tongue to swing from braches and smashes open fruit with its strong muscles, but prefers bugs. and i will be a chat master too. Big Grin
chat master????
He was referring to your Signature
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-08-03, 02:11 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 01:58 PM)fjkulit Wrote:
chat master????
He was referring to your Signature
oh.
wow...disreagaurd my dumb comment, Henrie did this ...this disaperaed into the world