Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the likelihood of that happening is slim

itll only be happening around night time ,if it happens,for the usa and other people from other countries will be able to answer that question if no one is on that is from the usa at that time.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
what noone in chat is active :o
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
im sure someone else will be active lol

like someone could just come on and be active.
prolly too late, the newb quitted the game -_-
if i have to! i'll keep on saying it my whole entire life!! Exclamation
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

lol what makes you think a newbie would quit that fast?
(2012-09-30, 02:49 AM)Guider456 Wrote: the likelihood of that happening is slim

itll only be happening around night time ,if it happens,for the usa and other people from other countries will be able to answer that question if no one is on that is from the usa at that time.
you say you wouldn't mind,but we all know you do ._.
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
how would you know that? ._.
newbs. they have to be dealt with fast, or they'll quit
No support,
I disagree with even being able to see stats at all, too much like pokemon.
I think seeing stats isn't really realistic, at least seeing nature is something a person could determine over time.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
*thinks* People are not THAT lazy to check out the storage .-.
Not supporting
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
I support
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
I read through every post.. Honestly, Guider was holding up the argument better. Ima stick with Guider in this.
i'll support as long as i don't have to give something up Big Grin
(2012-09-30, 02:49 AM)Guider456 Wrote: the likelihood of that happening is slim

I dont really have a dog in this fight... i could work with either. And i've seen good points from both Zack and guider, But not this one.

From personal experience its become obvious to me, unfortunately, that the chat is not very helpful at all when it comes to answering questions. The majority of the time i had questions when i was a noob they never got answered on the chat. It was a reccurring problem. That is something that we as a community can work on.

I will say this though, we tend be extremely helpful and to answer questions very quickly on the forums.
We are not very helpful in the chat? I have spent more time answering newbie questions in the chat since I started playing this game then I have talked to ANYBODY in real life during that same period
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Ghost Wrote:I disagree with even being able to see stats at all, too much like pokemon.

>too much like Pokemon

This mentality is exactly what plagues every Pokemon inspired "monster tamer" game. I couldn't name a more influential reason that explains why they're all ragged and broken. The first step is admitting that Monster MMORPG is trying it's absolute hardest to be Pokemon. Simultaneously, it doesn't want to be Pokemon.

Which part of that screams "Inconsistency!" to you?

Pokemon functions like an oiled machine, and if it isn't broken, don't fix it. What dooms games like M3O is that they only pick out certain things from an ideal system in homeostasis.

>I disagree with even being able to see stats at all

The only reason Pokemon has replay value, besides lolgottacatch'emall, is the metagame (battling). Battling should be an untouchable and sacred core in any wannabe-Pokemon game, and by extension, the stat system as well. Rather than being unoriginal while trying to pass it off as original, it makes much more sense to AVOID swapping out what's been proven to work with something "fresh".

Pokemon has spent sixteen years perfecting its system; to selectively reverse engineer that system while leaving out key factors is simply dumb.

I'll just cut you off at the pass, before you have time to imply M3O is not drawing heavily from Pokemon. Have you read an M3O advertisement lately? M3O sells itself as "A game like Pokemon". Have you thrown a Pokeball lately? Oh, I apologize, I meant to say "Monster Box". The hard truth is that M3O wants to capitalize on Pokemon's system. There's nothing wrong with that, but if you're going to write yourself off as "A game like Pokemon", you had better be doing that system right.

Why?

Because Pokemon already has it right.

Yeah, I'm a little heated. Nothing strikes me as more hypocritical than the phrase "Too much like Pokemon".

(edit: fixed broken-tier grammar)
[Image: GgcM.png]
don't mean to go offtopic but whats M30 ?
(2012-10-01, 08:07 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: We are not very helpful in the chat? I have spent more time answering newbie questions in the chat since I started playing this game then I have talked to ANYBODY in real life during that same period

I'm not saying there arent helpful people on the game. I pride myself in always answering questions. But too many people can but wont answer questions on the chat and it is something i have seen over and over again.
(2012-09-30, 01:41 AM)fjkulit Wrote: okay,
after we catch a monster, and our party is full,
it will go directly to the storage right?

why not, after catching it, we see its stats after the battle!!

since, e.g. you're rank 1 then you have so many monsters, it will be hard to keep track of them.

see what it mean? :3

supporters:
zacherymatthews
snes
ashenator
AND NIGHT PHOENIX HEEHEE!
zacherymatthews Wrote:don't mean to go offtopic but whats M30 ?

Shorthand for "Monster MMO", as in Monster MMORPG. It's actually an O, not a zero.
[Image: GgcM.png]
(2012-10-01, 09:29 PM)Raith Wrote:
zacherymatthews Wrote:don't mean to go offtopic but whats M30 ?

Shorthand for "Monster MMO", as in Monster MMORPG. It's actually an O, not a zero.
ahh ok...M3O sounds way cooler :3
i think i support
guider won.
/thread
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.