Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i found these problems 

when i press the arrow on the game this usually happens it just goes by itself Huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...kGahM9Jx-o
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
you've got four steps put into the move counter. ergo, everytime you press the arrow your character takes four steps..which sends him into the wall, so he goes back to where he was. Change the number to 3 or 2 so he doesn't take as many steps into the wall.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
No, actually orb... it's not the wall bumping.
It's the constant running. It happens to everyone. Lol, I told people on chat, 4/5 of the other people on chat experienced this glitch. It happens when you click too much (I think)... Which the system doesn't take seriously. It runs to the last direction you went to on the number of steps you've last taken.
So if you pressed D (one step to the right) and you pop the glitch, you will constantly go to the right one step by one step again and again, and again. Until you refresh, that is.

Worst part is I think it is counted as steps, so... it wastes Repels... I think.
Also it drives you to the wrong direction when it doesn't make you bump a wall. Once I was speed running to the arena, the glitch came, then bam, NPC right to the face.
Constantly dying yet never dead
that's not a wall by any means. trust me, you haven't seen a wall yet.
i was hammering at it yesterday with the right clicking the arrow and it didn't do anything to me :/
If the encounter rate of an Ancient was as common as the glitch, I'd be up in the ranks right now... Except, I don't have badges...
so can we get anymore videos or such to show this is happening to more then one player?
i just refresh the page when that happens to me..... then its back to normal
Its not wall, its monster counter bug. It happens when monster show up and You will press "move" few times.
it happen to me alot 2
Strange I can't force it to come out but when I don't like it it just bugs me out... UGH Ancients Y U NO AS COMMON AS DIS!?
haha it happened to me some time back too hate this and this really needs to be fixed it happens until we reload and we cant even run
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
wow interesting
i wonder how do you make happen such bugs Big Grin

anyway it is not exploitable
just refresh the page

hopefully at v3 system will run better