Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
requests for new monsters (not drawings, just requests)
What's up you sons of a guns? Smile I'm inspired to make these requests because of Sparrowhax and Orbaknows, who suggested we need more evil monsters in the game.

I decided to post these ideas in a new thread, rather than in an artist specific thread. Why? I want everyone to work on these, not just one person!

I understand our newly hired artists (Robert Fiddler and Alexander John) are assigned to redraw the old monsters, so I'm not expecting these requests to be priority.

I have the imagination, but I don't know to draw, so I'm entrusting these ideas to this trustworthy, non-thief, credit giving, law abiding, going-to-become-responsible-members-of-society-when-they-grow-up community.

One last thing, I will not tolerate myself being the concept artist of an unsatisfactory monster! If you manage to make these requests a reality, please show them to me first before you show it to the man upstairs!!
___

(1)
A demon-like carnivore bend on eating humans.
malevolent monster
description
This monster will be a tree-like giant whose face is concealed by a very intimidating mask.

This grass and dark type monster will be made out of four parts:

1st part: Roots will be the basis of this monster's body. The roots will be as wide as king-sized beds and will be colored dark purple. These roots will have some sort of magical energy coursing through them.

This monster's two legs will be in a standard position while its two arms are dug into the ground.

2nd part: An intimidating mask which has all kinds of crazy markings on it. The mask will cover all of this monster's face except its eyes and mouth.

3rd part: the mouth will be as wide as a car and will contain extremely lethal looking teeth.

4th part: This monster's eyes will be red-purple with a noticeable touch of evil. The eyes will be similar to Chinese eyes. These eyes will be very big, but half of them will be concealed by the mask.

Support evil monsters!

Idea

(2) A large raven from Hell.
A predator from the beyond who loves abducting children and carrying them to faraway mountains.

This will be a dark and flying type monster

main colors: dark red and dirty gold
1st part: the head will be as long as a baseball bat, and it will be colored dark red
2nd part: the eyes will be colored dirty gold. tiny lines of dirty gold will appear from the eyes to the back of this monster's neckline
3rd part: the wings will be colored dark red with subtle hints of dirty gold at the tips
4th part: the feet will be dark red
5th part: subtle hints of black smoke will emanate from these wings.
6th part: this monster must be in a battle posture, in which its ready to swoop down on something.
(2013-11-02, 05:13 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote: This monster's eyes will be red-purple with a noticeable touch of evil. The eyes will be similar to Chinese eyes. (The tops of the eyes will be curved upward toward the top of the mask.)
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this part... Confused

Although, interesting thread! Hope some artists take note of these ideas for the future Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Reminder to idea generate when it isnt two am
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-11-02, 06:01 AM)orboknown Wrote: Reminder to idea generate when it isnt two am

Its certainly not 2:00 A.M on my side, but thanks for the heads up.

@pyro piglet

I mean that hmm.. how do I explain? You know how chinese eyes curve upward? This monster's eyes will be chinese eyes in which the tops of those eyes will disappear into the mask.

In short, this monster has very big eyes, and the whole eyes aren't showing, just the lower parts of the eyes. (The mask covers half of the eyes)
Twas for people to remind me
Umm.. I accidentally deleted everything I posted.. I have most of it saved on a word document anyway, so I can just type it back.. hang on.
I could have reversed the edit ya know
@Orboknown
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. Smile

Anyway... GIMP doesn't contain any viruses, right? I've dreamed of making my own characters (including monsters for this game) for a couple years now. GIMP is truly...reliable and scam-free, right? Undecided
(2013-11-02, 07:08 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote: @Orboknown
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. Smile

Anyway... GIMP doesn't contain any viruses, right? I've dreamed of making my own characters (including monsters for this game) for a couple years now. GIMP is truly...reliable and scam-free, right? Undecided

Yeah, it's a wonderful program for the poor and non-eyepatch inclined.   Been using it for ... 8 years now?  ...Eesh, I'm old.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2013-11-02, 07:30 AM)Henrie Wrote: Yeah, it's a wonderful program for the poor and non-eyepatch inclined.   Been using it for ... 8 years now?  ...Eesh, I'm old.

Well, I don't have 20/20 vision, but I'm sure I don't need an eyepatch. Smile

Eight years? Really??? Alright! Wink

WOOT WOOT!!!!!

And I read your thread containing a tutorial for the GIMP program. I don't need that! I'll do everything myself! Tongue

I use GIMP as well but not for drawing so I can't help ya there lol.

Anyways, your ideas are creeptastic. I like it.
heres an idea....LETS MAKE wait for it....GOOD monsters
(2013-11-02, 04:34 PM)night phoenix Wrote: heres an idea....LETS MAKE wait for it....GOOD monsters

As you wish! Smile

monsters of light

This monster is a big request. Anyone up for a challenge?
(1)
A tower of cute, happy birds.
benevolent monster
description
This monster will be a bunch of rainbow colored birds stacked on top of each other. (Multiple monsters forming into one unit for survival.)

These light and flying type monsters shall be made up of 2 parts:

1st part: There are 6 birds forming a tower with their heads and feet. The chart below shows what color each bird must be.
The bird at the top is colored heavenly gold.
(2) sky blue
(3) violet
(4) bright red
(5) brown
The bird at the bottom is lush green.

2nd part: This part will explain the structure of each bird.

The first bird will be wearing some kind of headgear that hides its face. Its wings must be widely spread out and pointing upward. This bird must emit some kind of aura. It's head must be looking forward toward the person examining the picture. This bird's feet must be holding the 2nd bird's head.

The 2nd bird's wings shall also be spread out and pointing straightly upward so that the tips of its wings reaches underneath the top bird's armpits. The 2nd bird's feet will be positioned on the 3rd bird's wings.

The 3rd bird's wings shall be right above its head and positioned in an X. This bird's head will be staring at the 2nd bird's feet. This bird's feet will be holding the 4th bird's left wing.

The 4th bird will be looking down at the 5th bird's head. The 4th bird's right wing will be covering half of the 5th bird's face. The 4th bird's feet will be holding the 5th bird's left foot.

The 5th bird will be positioned upside down and will be looking up at the 4th bird's face. It's feet will be holding the 6th bird's back.

The 6th bird will be looking down at the basket of delicious fruits in its feet. Its wings will be pointing down.

Idea.....Smile
(2013-11-03, 04:38 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote:
(2013-11-02, 04:34 PM)night phoenix Wrote: heres an idea....LETS MAKE wait for it....GOOD monsters

As you wish! Smile

monsters of light

This monster is a big request. Anyone up for a challenge?
(1)
A tower of cute, happy birds.
benevolent monster
description
This monster will be a bunch of rainbow colored birds stacked on top of each other. (Multiple monsters forming into one unit for survival.)

These light and flying type monsters shall be made up of 2 parts:

1st part: There are 6 birds forming a tower with their heads and feet. The chart below shows what color each bird must be.
The bird at the top is colored heavenly gold.
(2) sky blue
(3) violet
(4) bright red
(5) brown
The bird at the bottom is lush green.

2nd part: This part will explain the structure of each bird.

The first bird will be wearing some kind of headgear that hides its face. Its wings must be widely spread out and pointing upward. This bird must emit some kind of aura. It's head must be looking forward toward the person examining the picture. This bird's feet must be holding the 2nd bird's head.

The 2nd bird's wings shall also be spread out and pointing straightly upward so that the tips of its wings reaches underneath the top bird's armpits. The 2nd bird's feet will be positioned on the 3rd bird's wings.

The 3rd bird's wings shall be right above its head and positioned in an X. This bird's head will be staring at the 2nd bird's feet. This bird's feet will be holding the 4th bird's left wing.

The 4th bird will be looking down at the 5th bird's head. The 4th bird's right wing will be covering half of the 5th bird's face. The 4th bird's feet will be holding the 5th bird's left foot.

The 5th bird will be positioned upside down and will be looking up at the 4th bird's face. It's feet will be holding the 6th bird's back.

The 6th bird will be looking down at the basket of delicious fruits in its feet. Its wings will be pointing down.

Idea.....Smile

Well, this seems very detailed, if not too detailed Tongue You need to leave the artists who wish to pick up on your ideas some room for their own creativity and ideas/ freedom haha. Nevertheless, interesting idea of a singular monster made up of multiple others Smile
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
@Piggylette
Yeah, I'm giving very precise instructions: I want the finished products to be prefect. My suggested format doesn't have to be followed to the letter, I guess they can be used as a base.

At the very least, I didn't add any details about the eyes of the birds or the fruits in the 6th bird's feet.

My first thought was a tower of gnomes who like to party. Thats another request, folks.
(2013-11-03, 05:10 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote: @Piggylette
Yeah, I'm giving very precise instructions: I want the finished products to be prefect. My suggested format doesn't have to be followed to the letter, I guess they can be used as a base.

At the very least, I didn't add any details about the eyes of the birds or the fruits in the 6th bird's feet.

My first thought was a tower of gnomes who like to party. Thats another request, folks.

I see. Strange nickname you decided to give me there though Tongue

A... tower of gnomes... who like to party? That sounds exciting lol - sending out partying gnomes to battle a ferocious dragon or the undead = fun
(2013-11-03, 05:22 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: I see. Strange nickname you decided to give me there though Tongue

A... tower of gnomes... who like to party? That sounds exciting lol - sending out partying gnomes to battle a ferocious dragon or the undead = fun

It sounds girlish, and I don't think you're a girl. Smile

A couple more ideas for monsters, to inspire some drawers out there:

A species of aliens who build biological planets as a hobby. (This alien would look like a techy wizard pouring over a futuristic map.)

A dragon who is made up of light and lives in space. Its unknown how light can form into a living living.

A demon who uses various animals, such as giant bunnies and humans, as hosts. (The drawing of this monster would be a seenly normal creature, if it weren't for the eyes.)

...Idea
TT eye to details OP,crushing individual creativity in the heart.
(2013-11-03, 07:07 AM)orboknown Wrote: TT eye to details OP,crushing individual creativity in the heart.

Are you saying my instructions prevent people who draw my requests from using their creativity? Undecided
To a degree. You give such intense details your vision that no.one can give it a special twist of ingenuity and flavor so to speak
(2013-11-03, 07:40 AM)orboknown Wrote: To a degree. You give such intense details your vision that no.one can give it a special twist of ingenuity and flavor so to speak

I agree. Your advice is noted.

Another request I'll present is:
A storm of spirits

description

This monster will be a bunch of spirits spinning around together in a storm.
These monsters, like the tower of birds, band together for survival. They must be psychic types. You may add an extra type if you wish.

Would you want to make this tornado contain ocean spirits or fire spirits? Spirits from Hell? Many different types of spirits?
Would you like those spirits to be animals, plants, humans, angels, unknown creatures? Spirits of rainbow colored ghosts?
The choice is yours!!
Just make sure they form a tornado, a tyhoon, a hurricane, or SOME kind of storm!!!!!

Is this good, Orboknown?
Yesh.
A few more requests:

A machine monster who grows its body and enhances its strength by collecting various parts from machines to install in its body.
This monster may be an electric and steel type, an electric and dark type, or a dark and steel type.
This monster may take apart a car to install in its body.
1st part: This monster's ability to install foreign parts into its body must be noticeable.

Also, maybe an armored jet dog can be added to the game. This jet dog will be guarding spaceships and spaceports. It would be a steel and flying type.
Armored jet dog
1st part: Must be equipped with jetpacks.
2nd part: Must have some kind of weaponry.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could have a monster that calls forth other monsters to fight for it? Maybe a lizard banishing a whip, or a wizard-like monster.
Has a salamander been added to the game yet? Smile
i could try some time travler if your still on this game