Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
recent hurricanes.
What do you think about the hurricanes that have hit this year?....tropical storms may be included.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
I have never expected a hurricane as big as Irene to come near the east coast of the United States.
its hurricanes not hurricans btw
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
near, it hit virgina pretty bad, and it went all the way up the coast line into maine basicly. *thanks pein i edited it*
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
It went up into Canada btw lol

My mom was in Canada when it happened. She said that the hurricane was heading up to canada
a hurricane going up to Canada? o.o is that rare?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
well i didnt suffer from the hurricane but hard family in brooklyn when it was coming and were told to evacuate
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
it did come up here i wasnt that bad... it was really cold here... before it hit canada ,
and it is rare
Beta Name : Mystic_Mimic
Alpha name : Misdreavus

[Image: litwick.png]
.: Lose Control :.

it probabbly decressed to a tropical storm due to the cold
Steven Morrissey
(2011-09-05, 11:44 PM)Deidara Wrote: I have never expected a hurricane as big as Irene to come near the east coast of the United States.
Dude..hurricanes bigger than irene in force are on the east coast all the time.Just not the north east coast.

(2011-09-06, 12:09 AM)Guider456 Wrote: a hurricane going up to Canada? o.o is that rare?
Very. mostly the big storms up here/there are nor'easters

Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.