Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so I found this site randomly while looking for something to play because i'm bored out of my mind with every other game I've been playing, and look at the guides, where I find that the best thing to do to start is vote for 100k. I figure no problem most games have you vote at a few sites for a reward, it'll help me out. Then I click on the link and see 32 sites?!?!?!? some of which you have to create an account just to vote at?!?!? are you kidding me?!? I suggest you drop alot of those sites and focus on like 5 or 6 to get more people to vote for the rewards, because I'm sure most were just like me and decided not to bother. Then you would be higher in the charts, and get more people to join your site. But hey, what do I know I'm a newb right?

don't swear you've been warned-Guider
(2012-03-10, 11:58 PM)spc paredes Wrote: so I found this site randomly while looking for something to play because i'm bored out of my mind with every other game I've been playing, and look at the guides, where I find that the best thing to do to start is vote for 100k. I figure no problem most games have you vote at a few sites for a reward, it'll help me out. Then I click on the link and see 32 sites?!?!?!? some of which you have to create an account just to vote at?!?!? are you kidding me?!? I suggest you drop alot of those sites and focus on like 5 or 6 to get more people to vote for the rewards, because I'm sure most were just like me and decided not to bother. Then you would be higher in the charts, and get more people to join your site. But hey, what do I know I'm a newfag right?
1) The Links are optional , you don't have to vote
2) You don not have to sign up for the sign up sites, you can close those off, you only need to vote on the sites with the captcha codes
3) There used to be even more links, 32 isn't so bad
4) many people will join regardless of having this option
5) Language: you have been warned , post words like newfag again and there will be action

You dare Challenge ME ?

1. the game is meant to be challenging for a reason
2. the ones that you have to register to vote on are optional you can just open them and close em out and you can move on to next 1
3. you think 32 is bad? we used to have originally 80 something and trust me that was bad >_>
4. they'll only be dropped as we start to become #1 on those voting sites so until then 32 links(which again isn't bad)
5. it'll only take you like 10 minutes maximum if you are just to lazy to vote for only 32 links that'll barely take any of your time then you might as well not vote at all
6. needs less swear
7. so yeah either vote or don't vote that is your decision and we're not forcing you to vote and again won't take that long to vote for them.
8. that is all
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
The other 2 mods have told you, no need for me to repeat or any one else to repeat Cool

You should've thought about it logically and if you didn't understand, it would be the appropriate decision to ask a question and state your concern about the subject.

No need to violate the rules or be rude about anything. Next time, do it more civilized. I see your warning level has been raised, no need for me to do it.

Hey, your new. I'll cut you some slack and give you an easy option. Apologize about swearing and what-not and I'll revoke your warning level.

If you have any questions about game play, don't hesitate to ask. Anyone of our community will be glad to answer.

This is our wiki of the game Monster MMO Wiki! It holds basically all information about the game and I think you would be best to use it, if you continue to play.

You do not have to vote if you don't want you. It is not prioritized, so do not worry about it too much.

oh wah i called myself a newfag. delete my account idc this game is pretty much garbage.
(2012-03-28, 10:37 PM)spc paredes Wrote: oh wah i called myself a newfag. delete my account idc this game is pretty much garbage.
Your account won't be deleted, just ignored. I do not see your issue or why you have an issue with this game.

You come on like 2 weeks after posting this and continue such nonsense.
+, you get 100,000 gold or 100% Gold/Exp boost, which is a lot 0_o
Besides, once you finish the voting the first time, the 2nd time isn't s bad because you already have all the accounts to complete the voting process
For the Nth time nobody needs to register! If you see a site that requires registration, close it. Heck I even skip some captcha links and get away with it Tongue
Constantly dying yet never dead
I'm locking this thread.