Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it would be fun if we could stake gold or items in a pvp battle and when the battle is over the winner gets all staked items.
well , i guess this will be implemented in the beta version of pvp.

Pvp shouldn't be like you could challange anyone by clicking a button , it should have a special place for you to battle for example Arena.

Pvp should also be played like this , when your are in world map and people get close to you , you must fight them BUT you can turn off the option of accepting random challanges.

Winners should get a prize for example , 20% of the loser's current gold and there should also be a bank to store your gold of cause and players can see how much gold ur holding currently.
Winners should also be awarded ''PVP points'' where they can exchange the points for like a legendary pokemon EGG which take like a month before its hatch. This allows players who could not donate and can get the legendary pokemon WITHOUT donating however the amount of point needed will probably take him/her months

Instead of donating for boxmon , we should be able to donate for pvp points to get the boxmon this allows the user to save up points to get what they want and it could be more intresting Smile
yeah thats a good idea
i like the idea man
(2011-05-14, 02:00 PM)NoToOwLz Wrote: well , i guess this will be implemented in the beta version of pvp.

Pvp shouldn't be like you could challange anyone by clicking a button , it should have a special place for you to battle for example Arena.

Pvp should also be played like this , when your are in world map and people get close to you , you must fight them BUT you can turn off the option of accepting random challanges.

Winners should get a prize for example , 20% of the loser's current gold and there should also be a bank to store your gold of cause and players can see how much gold ur holding currently.
Winners should also be awarded ''PVP points'' where they can exchange the points for like a legendary pokemon EGG which take like a month before its hatch. This allows players who could not donate and can get the legendary pokemon WITHOUT donating however the amount of point needed will probably take him/her months

Instead of donating for boxmon , we should be able to donate for pvp points to get the boxmon this allows the user to save up points to get what they want and it could be more intresting Smile

I kinda had an idea like that in the old forum but.. CeFurkan deleted it without hesitation Dodgy

We could've used that forum still for ignored suggestions and the most essential materials in it.
PVP points = Awesome idea
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
I'm seriously trying to remember my suggestion that I made in the old forum about pvp points and stuff.

I can't remember >.<
I lie this idea, support!
Idk.. Might be good, but I'm not sure
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]