Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my suggestions is that there should be a held item a monster could equipt,that shows a monsters uvs before we catch the monster,and the item should not be cheap
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Err I disagree with this.

If this was added, we might as well show it's nature, it's gender, and everything else about the monster.
uhh....it already shows it nature
and it shows its gender too
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
soo might as well add this to th game,ya know what i mean ?
My bad.. Was thinking about something else.

Thought you meant before you enter battle.
"Thought you meant before you enter battle" Agreed deidara thats one of the reasons I refrained from posting...I still dislike the idea...but now its not total anathema
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2011-11-16, 10:03 PM)Deidara Wrote: My bad.. Was thinking about something else.

Thought you meant before you enter battle.
noo i meant after you have entered battle

I don't like this idea. It sounds like a way just to save money from using a box. Also, does a monster even have it's uv numbers before its even caught? Or is it something that is generated once its caught?? Depending on when it gets assigned UV's would make or break this idea anyway. Hmm so we shall ponder.
I had an Idea that we should have a monster gym...!!!! where we could train our monster by
fighting against other monsters. After winning one type of gym we could earn a badge or medal
We should have an battle tower where we battle with higher powered monster's and earn
prizes or medal ( whichever you prefer).
The gym badges could differ by type of gym we entered. Gyms could be in different places.
gyms are gonna be added into the game-.- you have just won the fail of the day award.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I totally dislike this idea. As it gives the opportunity to get the best uv'd monsters without doing the hard work of searching..... and would spoil the game in the end
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
i dislike this idea also... that is not somethin thats needed ...plus it would take the fun out of searchin
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2011-12-05, 01:19 PM)Thegreatlion Wrote: I had an Idea that we should have a monster gym...!!!! where we could train our monster by
fighting against other monsters. After winning one type of gym we could earn a badge or medal
We should have an battle tower where we battle with higher powered monster's and earn
prizes or medal ( whichever you prefer).
The gym badges could differ by type of gym we entered. Gyms could be in different places.
Do not post something completely irrelevant to this topic. Like Orboknown said, gyms (Ancient Arenas) will be added along with their ancient gems.

=_=