Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new ranks for aniki and radical fiction
I will say my peace and then be done with it. Though I do believe that these two nominated cms deserve to be SCM's (more than most of those that currently hold the titles IMO) I don't believe that is the problem here. The problems is how these titles are now being handed out. It's not based on merit anymore but on donations. While I agree that donators are essential I don't believe that their financial givings to this game prove the qualities that should be expected of a cm/SCM. Those titles should be reserved for those members that have proven themselves in the game with their actions and not with their wallets. I think most of the cms we have now are absolutely worthy of their titles, but the process for how cms/SCM's are promoted should be re-evaluated.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I agree knost
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
I think it's a great idea, but I'm sure that whether or not they get the title (which I hope, don't get me wrong) they will still be respected in the community by regular players, donators, cm's and higher.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2013-08-21, 12:04 PM)Knost Wrote: I will say my peace and then be done with it. Though I do believe that these two nominated cms deserve to be SCM's (more than most of those that currently hold the titles IMO) I don't believe that is the problem here. The problems is how these titles are now being handed out. It's not based on merit anymore but on donations. While I agree that donators are essential I don't believe that their financial givings to this game prove the qualities that should be expected of a cm/SCM. Those titles should be reserved for those members that have proven themselves in the game with their actions and not with their wallets. I think most of the cms we have now are absolutely worth of their title, but I think the process for how cms/SCM's are promoted should be re-evaluated.
This so much.
Other then that, thanks for all the support guys.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-08-21, 12:04 PM)Knost Wrote: I will say my peace and then be done with it. Though I do believe that these two nominated cms deserve to be SCM's (more than most of those that currently hold the titles IMO) I don't believe that is the problem here. The problems is how these titles are now being handed out. It's not based on merit anymore but on donations. While I agree that donators are essential I don't believe that their financial givings to this game prove the qualities that should be expected of a cm/SCM. Those titles should be reserved for those members that have proven themselves in the game with their actions and not with their wallets. I think most of the cms we have now are absolutely worth of their title, but I think the process for how cms/SCM's are promoted should be re-evaluated.

Totally.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
i am totally giving my support to it Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]

Perfectly put.
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
i know it's hard for you cef, but you must listen what is your active players suggestion. and i agree with everyone cause aniki and orbo are capable for getting higher rank.
it's not to make them become overpower, even cm can use their power for trolling anyone. but it's a kind of appreciation, that's why we are supporting for it
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
(2013-08-21, 08:13 PM)prayudi Wrote: i know it's hard for you cef, but you must listen what is your active players suggestion. and i agree with everyone cause aniki and orbo are capable for getting higher rank.
it's not to make them become overpower, even cm can use their power for trolling anyone. but it's a kind of appreciation, that's why we are supporting for it

Exactly! It's almost as if we should have a democracy in online games. It just seems wrong for one person to veto it completely. That's almost saying to a person who just got back from fighting in a war "thanks for your service. Now we have about 2,000 bills for you to pay."
Resident noob
Bump for old times and things that should happen......
Resident noob