Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
monster power ranking system v2
Rainbow 
Hello there and welcome to the monster power ranking system, this is 
where you get points for doing things in the guild like missions, quizzes and tournaments if you look down bellow you will see the ranking systems.

Name 

Mission rank

Mpg system

Quiz rank

Lesson system

Tournament rank

How the ranking system works
This is how the ranking system works. Every time you complete a quiz
a tournament or a mission you will get 1 or more rank points which will be added to your
rank. The more rank points you get the higher the rank. You can do a mission, quiz or a tournament for free.

How to take part in a mission
You can take part in a mission by asking the leader. Once you have asked, 
the leader will pm you a mission, complete the mission and 1 (maybe 5 rank points depending

on how hard the mission is) will be added
to your mission rank. If the leader is not around to give you a
mission try this-> monster power mission thread

How the mpg system works
The mpg system is linked to doing missions and if you are wondering mpg stands for monster power gold. When you do missions as well as getting mission rank points you also get mpg, if you collect a certain amount of mpg you can buy a gift from the selection bellow.

1 mission rank poin t = 1,000 mpg

25,000 gold = 8,000 mpg

1 emissary monster = 15,500 mpg

How to take part in quizzes
To take part in quizzes is sort of the same as taking part
in missions, all you have to do is ask the leader to give you
a quiz. Each quiz contains 3 questions, you will get 1 rank
point for each question you get right. 

How the learning system works
The learning system is linked to doing quizzes. When you join monster power you will choose a lesson to learn like natures, type advantages and other stuff. That lesson will be put next to your number telling me what you are learning about at the moment, so that every time you have a quiz your question is to do with that subject.

How to take part in tournaments
Tournaments will not be like missions or quizzes, you can't
just go up to the leader and say can I do a tournament.
Tournaments are a weekly or monthly thing. In tournaments
you don't just get a tournament rank point for winning you also
get a prize. Here is a monster power tournament that is on at the moment-> monster power tournament
link to go back to monster power thread
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-m...d#pid98904
Hmm.. I'm going to ask ben33344 which group he likes better, Crimson Fang Pirates or Monster Power.

Since he joined mine way before yours :O
is he apart of your guild still. Well he will proberly say crimson fang pirates because i haven't seen him longer enough to give him something cool to do in the guild
T.T

Please explain... why are you putting irrelevant monster links? 0.o
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
oh yeah sorry about that just something i was doing ment to delete that post
just made a new ranking system the old one wasn't working so made a new one what do you think
How about

name...............mission rank...............quiz rank.............tournament rank
tunga007.....................1.............................0..............................0
ben33344....................0.............................0..............................0
dex2...........................1.............................0..............................0
poloventus ..................3.............................0..............................0
darker12......................1.............................0..............................0
n0ob o........................0.............................0..............................0
fella............................0.............................0..............................0
alex230........................0.............................0..............................0

Pros- Takes up a lot less room on your thread, Is easier to understand
Cons- Its a pain to keep those numbers in line Tongue
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
The lack of space button used on the ranks makes me go crazy.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
quanto that is what i was going to do but i wasn't working so i did this and i couldn't be bothered to make it work at the time because i was sick but i may change it so it is better soon but i may have use for that extra space
This is not a 'bad' comment, this is, imo, VERY constructive!
You need to work on your punctuations, because reading this, eventhough I understand everything, isn't easy.
You have no sentences and your grammar is bothering the reader.

On another note, I'm liking the concept, but it seems as if you are threatening your fellow companions.
==> fail the quiz and you must wait half an hour to try again.

I'm not telling you what to do or even to change it, but just trying to help you out ;-)
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
ok thanks for the tips i will keep it in mind and i am trying to get better at my grammer
tunga007 is in D.A.S.....
Signature Shop
what why dose everyone keep leaving this guild for d.a.s grr!!!
you're an active trainer, now you must become an active leader
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
2/3 of your members are inactive >_>
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
what members are they fjk
Superb

wait i wanna time to decide kick me
[Image: 422Tighost.png]
doing that now sorry i was busy that is why you are not out the guild yet
Sorry, but I think I'll have to leave. I get guild request all of the time so I think I'm going to go back to guildless. It's because I want a peaceful time on the server and when terrotries are implemented I can't have that. I'm sorry :'(
oh ok Sad