Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightbulb 
soo....

a lot of of the new players have been getting lost in the early stages of the game, and apparently  the tracking system hasn't helped in finding there way any so what i believe would be a good idea for this game and would benefit everyone would be a mini map on the left of the game screen.

what do you all think about a mini map being implemented?
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
its a cool idea, but I think a mini map of just the current map or something wouldn't be enough. I think it would have to be of the current zone, since the tracking already shows the path to the next map. they just need the general idea of where to go. also marking in some way which cities have arenas might also be handy for them.
i like this idea 
agreed
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2014-03-16, 08:47 AM)lance4494 Wrote: its a cool idea, but I think a mini map of just the current map or something wouldn't be enough. I think it would have to be of the current zone, since the tracking already shows the path to the next map. they just need the general idea of where to go. also marking in some way which cities have arenas might also be handy for them.

a map of the current zone would defeat the purpose of a mini map...ntm a mini map would point you in the right direction .

also id like to add with a mini map added it could open the door to to adding soem quests in the game Smile
omg i disagree on that they are all lazy and not using maps so no need for more help on that thing imo
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
When I was a noob (noobier than now) I woud switch between tabs and LOOK at the map and then apply where it was when I was playing the game. If people don't want to do that, fine, they're lazy. We've given them a map already and now arrows. Surely they don't need anything else, they can manage on their own. 

All in all, I disagree with this idea to the fullest. Sorry.
Resident noob
(2014-03-17, 12:39 AM)PupK9 Wrote: When I was a noob (noobier than now) I woud switch between tabs and LOOK at the map and then apply where it was when I was playing the game. If people don't want to do that, fine, they're lazy. We've given them a map already and now arrows. Surely they don't need anything else, they can manage on their own. 

All in all, I disagree with this idea to the fullest. Sorry.

i agree ppl are more then capable switching the tab to look at the map.but  putting a mini map in the game would get rid of the need to do that
yes and adding quest could also would help with the mini map  good thinking war keep it up
(2014-03-16, 07:48 AM)War Wrote: soo....

a lot of of the new players have been getting lost in the early stages of the game, and apparently  the tracking system hasn't helped in finding there way any so what i believe would be a good idea for this game and would benefit everyone would be a mini map on the left of the game screen.

what do you all think about a mini map being implemented?

For sure.
I don't like lazy people, so why not minimap. It would help beginners out for sure...

If it doesn't slow the game down, i'm pro minimap.
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
(2014-03-17, 07:43 PM)Santy Wrote: I don't like lazy people, so why not minimap. It would help beginners out for sure...

If it doesn't slow the game down, i'm pro minimap.

yes it would, and for the people who are so hellbent on not seeing this come to fruition cef could make it so that it auto shuts off at say the 5 or the 4 arena cuz by then any new player will have got a feel for the game i would think

id rather it be a perment part of the game but hey what u gonna do loll
actually i am planning a minimap feature for v3 Big Grin
(2014-03-17, 07:58 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: actually i am planning a minimap feature for v3 Big Grin

excellent!!!!!   good to no cef...thx thatwill help out alot wit newer players Smile
how about, mini map showing current location, an arrow to the previous map that is blue, and a arrow to the next map that is red. Problem could be to get the mini map to update your current location, but a bit of coding should do the trick.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
we added x marks how is that working ?

mini map would be definitely good and actually i should add

it can be 1/16 size of original map