Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iWill Have to take leave
I will have to take leave from the game. I want to apologize for my absence, but I will be back soon. Work outs, basketball training, and school is alot to keep up with as a sophomore. So I may only be able to get an hour in a day, 2 if I am lucky. Although i will be able to play a little more on the weekends.

During my leave Snes will be in charge of the guild. If you have any questions while I am away ask him. I will be on here from time to time to check PMs, but it will just be quicker to PM him. Treat Snes' words as my own, what he says goes(for guild members) and if you have any promotions I will update it as soon as I can.

My monster drawings are still being produced. I have a couple done right now, just haven't had the time to post them. I will still be taking requests and things of that nature so feel free to leave a comment of my thread.

Hope you guys continue to do good in school and train hard in this exciting game, and good luck to all. Big Grin
-Phantom
Signature Shop
Good luck with your real life Wink And we hope you will return for real some time^^
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
thanks phantom, hope you do well in school. i know what it is like.

and for force ops members, the best way to contact me is to pm me. cause i am sometimes late at checking and responding to posts.
Good luck phantom.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve