Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do i get money quicker. i have been battling and only got to 3K i need to teach my fazuchi a move to attack because hes just dead wight because he cant damage anything. someone please tell me how else do u make money around here
1. No swearing.

2. Check the Player Tips section by scrolling down in the forum. You will see a tip about money gain.

3. If you want your Fazuchi to learn a new attacking move, you should battle more monsters and level it up.
1) whatever
2) it said i could vote for 100.000 gold coins but i dont know how to do that. plus im not surprised it was you who made the guide

3) i know that genius. its kinda hard when the fist attack move he will learn it on level friggin 33 and until then its just non damaging status moves then i have to buy a stone for em to evolve and he has to be on a high level to evolve again so you can tell i need money bad. i wont give up on em i think hes like magicarp if u know what i mean
How could you not see were to vote it is easy to see.

But here is the link : https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Vote.aspx

You have been warned one's all ready and you have only just joined the forums dont make it the second warned all ready.

P.s saying whatever when he is trying to help you will not get you far in here.
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
(2012-06-22, 12:31 AM)bocoom Wrote: 1) whatever
2) it said i could vote for 100.000 gold coins but i dont know how to do that. plus im not surprised it was you who made the guide

3) i know that genius. its kinda hard when the fist attack move he will learn it on level friggin 33 and until then its just non damaging status moves then i have to buy a stone for em to evolve and he has to be on a high level to evolve again so you can tell i need money bad. i wont give up on em i think hes like magicarp if u know what i mean
1. not whatever, rules say you aren't supposed to swear, so don't swear
2. the voting button is on the gamepage, right next to your current money , it even tells you what to do to vote after you click the button
3. all you have to do is train him really hard to get to 33, it won't be that hard, just defeat a legend or 2 with it and then it'll be 33 easy and just defeat the legend with another mon after you switched in fazuchi

also 4. don't disrespect a moderator like that, or else ~you have been warned
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
well excuse me for not knowing how this poor mans pokemon cite is supposed to work. let me get this straight. 104 places i have to vote and i have to sign into just so i can vote? isnt that a little tedious?
(2012-06-22, 01:00 AM)bocoom Wrote: well excuse me for not knowing how this poor mans pokemon cite is supposed to work. let me get this straight. 104 places i have to vote and i have to sign into just so i can vote? isnt that a little tedious?
First of all im getting sick and tired of your disrespect.. Im a click away from banning you so watch what you type especially when you re sitting here ASKING us for help. Most of the sites only ask for u to just click on the link... Voting isn't that bad and on top of that 100k is a lot of money for a beginner so you should be thankful that you are able to receive that money at all. See they all warned you nicely.. But the next time you post with just a HINT of disrespect I will send you on your way to a new place.

Sincerely,
Amaterasu
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
well i cant argue with a fellow DBZ fan even though its GT on your profile pic. so ill stop
Swagg Swagg , laughing , at you , go home , Haha, Bang Bang , ") Smile

Anyways There's Guides , Read 'Em
Well that is disrespectful but yea if you carry on with this i am going to ban you, i am just one lil step a way from baning you atm we are trying to help you but you do not seem to wont to lisen to our help.
The Dragon Slayer

bocoom = fail games = fail at life
We shouldn't have helped this Noob -_-
zach that is not called for!
The Dragon Slayer

sorry ]: but you know me. i say whats on my mind. plus you know it was funny >__> -_- might as well raise my warning level
(2012-06-22, 01:33 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: sorry ]: but you know me. i say whats on my mind. plus you know it was funny >__> -_- might as well raise my warning level
I think hes right :/ ... I mean its not THAT hard to play a game... and not only that we helped this guy even though he treats us like dirt... I mean come on? How long are you gonna take that?
na i am good
The Dragon Slayer

actually that was lame. now i would say something back but your a naruto fan like me so i dont really care much
oh my. i better stopped before i get banned for the upteenth time
Bocoom you will see that people are a fan of nealy every anime know, and it dose not matter if they are not.
The Dragon Slayer

good for u. now excuse me while i go to be the fakemon master
I'm about to ban this kid.
im serious. im not afraid to say it. your pissing me off
Kami don't ban him his warning level was raise left us just leave it as it as he seems to have stopped
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-06-22, 01:43 AM)Kamidara Wrote: I'm about to ban this kid.
Dont just ban... ban nuke him... the most ultimate nuke that kills a player across the internet and makes them cease to exist.
Thread locked. I'm kinda angry myself.