Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys, I would like to know what happen to the monsterdex when a monster evolve, what i mean is if when a monster evolve, we lose the base form in the list of the captured monsters?
Yes, you lose the base form.
u can turn them into very basic from from details page

[Image: pokemon_by_monstermmorpg-d9enf0u.png]
when the monsters evolve they change their abilities or they keep the ones they got when i catched them?
They keep their abilities .
IDK why I can't post a new question? Can anyone help me with that?

I'm trying to evolve my Iwish that I got pretty early in the game. It says that the last level gain has to be in Meteor Falls, but that is route 455. Does last level gain mean that if I don't level up my Iwish in Meteor Falls at level 48 it won't evolve forever? Or does it just mean that the most recent level has to be gained at Meteor Falls. I'm just scared that my Iwish won't evolve if I mess up. Sorry for the long question. Thanks.
level 48 is the minimum level your monster needs it will still evolve after that if you gain a level in Meteor Falls.

To open your own topic you need more posts.
(2015-11-30, 04:45 PM)Razorflame11 Wrote: IDK why I can't post a new question? Can anyone help me with that?

I'm trying to evolve my Iwish that I got pretty early in the game. It says that the last level gain has to be in Meteor Falls, but that is route 455. Does last level gain mean that if I don't level up my Iwish in Meteor Falls at level 48 it won't evolve forever? Or does it just mean that the most recent level has to be gained at Meteor Falls. I'm just scared that my Iwish won't evolve if I mess up. Sorry for the long question. Thanks.

get 5 posts so you can post a thread

get 2 posts so you can post a link etc
A Follow Up Question About Evolving... If you transform a monster...does it also keep its Physical Trait too? Or will that be lost..
(2015-12-18, 06:14 AM)The Crazy Hyena Wrote: A Follow Up Question About Evolving... If you transform a monster...does it also keep its Physical Trait too? Or will that be lost..

What do you mean with physical trait ?
If you mean the base stat points you get the base stat points of the monster your transforming to .
The Physical Traits... From the Monster Characteristics... i know what I'm talking about here Tongue  i don't want to lose my Expert Regenerator here~
 look at that picture of the Zogre above..its physical trait is defense decreaser...
(2015-12-18, 05:38 PM)The Crazy Hyena Wrote: The Physical Traits... From the Monster Characteristics... i know what I'm talking about here Tongue  i don't want to lose my Expert Regenerator here~
 look at that picture of the Zogre above..its physical trait is defense decreaser...

Those are abilities and yes you keep them when you evolve.
thanks guys!!!
(2015-12-18, 05:38 PM)The Crazy Hyena Wrote: The Physical Traits... From the Monster Characteristics... i know what I'm talking about here :P  i don't want to lose my Expert Regenerator here~

These are the abilities you need to hold on to
Great. My favorite author is you. I constantly look forward to your new posts because they are so interesting and practical.
I just started reading your post. It's excellent and fascinating. This website really impresses me, and I eagerly await your next article. Please keep upholding.
I appreciate what you share in the post. Thanks to your post, I have gained a lot of new and useful knowledge.
Thanks to your post
Hey guys new to this forum here! Any idea how to move further and be active here!
Yes you do lose the base form!
very good
I believe that with the information you share, it will bring a lot of value to the readers and I hope that they will absorb the good and useful things.
In case you're all new to this forum, howdy! So, you want to become involved, but you don't know how?