Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
effective healing error
I heal my caesidote using regular potion and then it gains 100 hp instead of 50 hp..

"Regular Potion item successfully used on level 73 Caesidote monster and the monster's HP 100 points recovered. Recovery was double because of Monster's Effective Healing ability."

my caesidote's ability is Evasion Master, Accuracy Decreaser, and Mind Breaker. it doesn't have effective healing.
(2013-03-31, 01:36 AM)RandyTenderan Wrote: I heal my caesidote using regular potion and then it gains 100 hp instead of 50 hp..

"Regular Potion item successfully used on level 73 Caesidote monster and the monster's HP 100 points recovered. Recovery was double because of Monster's Effective Healing ability."

my caesidote's ability is Evasion Master, Accuracy Decreaser, and Mind Breaker. it doesn't have effective healing.

tell me your monster ID
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...?ID=755733

I think its because caesidote default ability is effective healing
i think effective healing function was changed to +5% heal for orb ( total +15% heal for orb + eff. healing )
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
(2013-03-31, 03:57 AM)prayudi Wrote: i think effective healing function was changed to +5% heal for orb ( total +15% heal for orb + eff. healing )

effective healing works on orbs and items at the same time
have you checked it cef?
I haven't try it on orbs, but the it works on healing item
my caesidote has 4 abilities..
(2013-04-03, 12:38 PM)RandyTenderan Wrote: have you checked it cef?
I haven't try it on orbs, but the it works on healing item
my caesidote has 4 abilities..

what do you mean by 4 abilities ?
RandyTenderan let me login your account 1 sec
RandyTenderan thanks bug fixed

you got 1 emissary reward
any nature full uv

pm me details
congrats randy
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]