Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
choosing mon problem
something happened when i was training and trying to choose a mon
theres no mon pictures and also all are going straight down

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Is... it supposed to be like this? I could understand the no pic problem...(probably your browser) but the way it's organized in a straight line... that i can't understand.

EDIT- It doesn't happen to me though...
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
just reload it.. *fixed*
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Question: How many times this this happen? If once or twice... i don't think we even have a problem here...
- Ramza Beoulve
more than 1 its just that i never took it seriously and my net went of when that happened
(2012-06-11, 04:01 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: more than 1 its just that i never took it seriously and my net went of when that happened
Go to a fight 5 more times. Post here what happened. If not like the one above, problem solved
- Ramza Beoulve
oh yeah sure ramza lol
it means its probably your internet crashed or something when you got to this page, just refresh and it should be fine
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Guider said it
- Ramza Beoulve
Well unless it is his internet it's not really problem solved cos if it happens to staff why wouldn't it happen to other players? It's like saying hey 1 person nearly died from a mystery disease but if he doesn't die then it's all good lol..
(2012-06-11, 04:19 PM)Guider456 Wrote: it means its probably your internet crashed or something when you got to this page, just refresh and it should be fine
It IS his internet, it probably crashed.
That's probably the reason the select monster is like that... well, it's also weird that is only happens to the select monster screen.
- Ramza Beoulve
haha u all