Poll: will this affect new players to go from this game.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
100.00%
no
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Wink 
i quanto, lyokoboss1 and quarts were in a discussion.
the reward money for voting is a bit high so that the new players could buy legends, zeniths and other high level monsters.
in this way they are not doing any hard work so there must be a small gym were you battle the legends or zeniths you want and get catching badge.

catching badge gym
-------------------

here you can bring any of your 6 monsters and you have to battle 6 legends or zeniths (same one which you want to catch)
and if you win you get badge and then you can buy or trade that legend.

(the 6 legends you will be battling would be of average level.
the most finding level in wild.)

all those who want to buy,sell or trade legends must have this no matter whether they have already caught the monster or not.
or it would be unfair.you can only battle one gym in a day.(most of us have good level monster so they would get all badge fast and new players wont.=unfair)

supporters Big Grin
----------
darshandragon
lyokoboss1
mon9
i am darkx. [Image: ?ui=2&ik=a172a3169f&view=att&th=13281c95...rguj130&zw]
What about the people who have legends and they add this. we dont have the badge. how would it work? for those with legends already
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
they would have to get badge for further trading .
and maybe this must be done for all monsters or they can buy high level monsters and defeat gym and get badges.
sounds fair.
it would also be cool if there was something in the bazaar where you could trade in unwanted monsters. like you can with the items
(2012-03-24, 07:20 AM)Kamenashi Wrote: it would also be cool if there was something in the bazaar where you could trade in unwanted monsters. like you can with the items
that have been informed ages ago. Sleepy
(2012-03-24, 07:21 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: first part of what you just said makes a little sense...but the 2nd part...having a gym for each and every mon...not efficient at all..
maybe, but in your way they can still buy high level monsters and defeat this gyms without training.
it would help. get rid of excess legend spamming
yes that's even our idea , or else what is the challenge of game.
(2012-03-24, 07:25 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: actually with my way they would not be able to buy a monster that is any higher than they have already had *aka their starter* o.0
in your way it affects others who are worthy too!
if you wont fight the monster then you cant catch = bye uncaught monster = time waste in finding them, instead of this i catch the legends i see while training and sell make money and buy which is not showing its face to me . Cool
so when is this happening it is going on now how i do this any help i feel like a noob all over now -.- lol
[Image: templeofknowledge_banner.png]
i don't know its just a suggestion.
(2012-03-24, 07:12 AM)x of light Wrote: i quanto, lyokoboss1 and quarts were in a discussion.
the reward money for voting is a bit high so that the new players could buy legends, zeniths and other high level monsters.
in this way they are not doing any hard work so there must be a small gym were you battle the legends or zeniths you want and get catching badge.

catching badge gym
-------------------

here you can bring any of your 6 monsters and you have to battle 6 legends or zeniths (same one which you want to catch)
and if you win you get badge and then you can buy or trade that legend.

(the 6 legends you will be battling would be of average level.
the most finding level in wild.)

all those who want to buy,sell or trade legends must have this no matter whether they have already caught the monster or not.
or it would be unfair.you can only battle one gym in a day.(most of us have good level monster so they would get all badge fast and new players wont.=unfair)

supporters Big Grin
----------
darshandragon
lyokoboss1
nice
i support this act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meh, I rather go with Quanto's suggestion than this. Quanto's suggestion is better and this one is bleh.

A badge for every legend/zenith? Also, it is not unfair if someone has a higher level than someone else. That just means they had a longer duration of game play than that person.

The voting reward gold isn't even that high. Most players have over 100,000,000 gold. A majority of the whole community has at least 2,000,000 gold.

Battling one gym a day? I don't like that. You should just be able to go to the next gym to test your basic strength. It's either you win one or you lose one.

Lose your first gym badge and you can't battle that gym again. If you lose against the first gym, then it's more than likely that you'll lose against the second gym and so on.

If Quanto's suggestion has been put into play, it'd make the game much more difficult for beginners so we don't get someone that just joined today into the top 100 in 5 hours.

maybe we both are wrong as this will discourage new people to join .
there quanto closed his thread.

and quantos idea may damage whole game by creating problem in bazzar and mine could be made wth ancient gems still it is a bit discouraging.
well game owner wants to treat new player. So its ok I guess
and besides more players will join this game double the competition and double it will be fun
I think its time to connect with new players you never know who will be the next king of this game
i love this game
that looks intersting