Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i can not fight with some of my bkmn any reason why?
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Give more information. Cefurkan cannot do anything with such a vague description.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
okay click on the moves and it just resets the screen
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
I suggest giving the Specific moves. IMR, there's about 400 moves (I'm in the middle of checking the grammar on them) And trust me, you're basically asking someone th find a Needle in a really, really big haystack.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
Moft moves mandibles, entangle, and body charge
cycie moves body charge, howl, and electrocute its only mine from wht i can tell
Steven Morrissey
Umm.. Can I state a problem that I just recently had..

I was in the middle of a battle and after I clicked a move, the trigger made me go to the homepage. Then I clicked game page and I remained on the homepage. Then I clicked homepage and went to the game page (LOL).

Then, when I returned to my battle and clicked a move, I returned to the homepage.
Dei if your going to say move.. you have to state the name of the move >.>

And wow that's just weird lol.

(2011-05-15, 02:30 AM)Jrockerkuro Wrote: Dei if your going to say move.. you have to state the name of the move >.>

And wow that's just weird lol.

Wasn't just the move.. I mean, it happened when I clicked a random move. Then When I got back to the page in battle, I clicked another one and then when I returned, my monster fainted o-o

I got the move now. It's Blade Smash. It sends me to homepage every use.
what is your username at that bugged account
and sometimes i am doing updates that you don't know

during that updates i am deleting battle infos so you are kicked out from battles Smile
So is this fixed now? I think it is? So close thread