Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dear community i have to take break cos i'm disrespected by cef and some players here i think i didn't deserve that so i will take long break from game will come from time to time to check pm's so see ya all and wish u good luck in game and what ewer u do Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
aww :c naww mlinewb, don't leave D:
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I'm sorry that you feel this way and hope sincerely that you some back soon. Please do
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
yes we all hope you can come back soon milinks i feel bad that you have to leave but we can understand and aryle
shouldn't have been mean the other day
hope you have a good break, just know that there are people that always have your back and people who appreciate what you do all the time and are ready for you to come back always Smile

NC
We miss you bromigo
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
Thank you very much guys but till this guy https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=450932 is baned from game i can't play it any more
Any idea who couldve made this? I honestly wasn't! :/
This is the signature of Crobbywobby. Nothing more to say.
nop crobby and don't care till its out i want come back
Come back! pls
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
why leave just because of cef. ?  we all know he is like this he dont care about players who play this game.

except cef. we all want u to play
(2014-06-20, 06:37 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: why leave just because of cef. ?  we all know he is like this he dont care about players who play this game.

except cef. we all want u to play

Good play game