Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blocking does not Work?
So i have no screenshot's, sorry, but anyways....

Earlier today, i tried something out.. o blocked everyone that was online in the chat,
and started talking to myself... However, everyone could see what i wrote.. Aren't blocking
supposed to make them.. like... not see what i write.. That stupid block failure even got me
banned for the very first time in my life.. LOL!

But is there something wrong with the blocking, or has it always been like this?

- Lolzin
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-06-16, 12:15 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: So i have no screenshot's, sorry, but anyways....

Earlier today, i tried something out.. o blocked everyone that was online in the chat,
and started talking to myself... However, everyone could see what i wrote.. Aren't blocking
supposed to make them.. like... not see what i write.. That stupid block failure even got me
banned for the very first time in my life.. LOL!

But is there something wrong with the blocking, or has it always been like this?

- Lolzin
Blocking makes it so others can still see you, they have not blocked you, you just can't see them.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
oh ok.. Should have known.. Thanks Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-06-16, 12:24 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: oh ok.. Should have known.. Thanks Smile
Can you request a lock now for this?

and sorry it doesn't do what you thought... this isn't like facebook, but it might be something to reccomend to Cefurkan.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Wow.. This was like explained before and you make a thread about it again .-.

noooooooooob
this would make an awesome idea...no need for a private chat...when you can block everybody you are not talking to...and you cant see them/they cant see you..

*theres a serious flaw in that idea...props for anyone who figures it out*

Anyways...1 vote here for reopening this thread and converting it to a suggestion thread?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]