Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocked 
ok.. i had problem with losing strength in my left hand since Janaury... i went to the doctor and he said its carpal tunnel syndrome... so we hoping it would get better... a few days ago i got a numbness in my thumb and a stinging pain.... today i went to the doctor and he said my thumb muscle is wasting away... i need a op as soon as possible...

so monday i hopefully be going in for the op... so i be not able to use my hand for some time.... a few weeks at the max... but i try to drop in to say hi... i wont leave forever
ohhhh sad to hear that kieshara hope the op goes successful and u can come and join all of us back again soon
 bye bye Sad
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-05-02, 08:09 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: ohhhh sad to hear that kieshara hope the op goes successful and u can come and join all of us back again soon
 bye bye Sad

i will be checking now and then here... my hand must get fixed up so i can live normal agian.... its so hard doing things with one hand now....
Good luck Bro ! Hope you'll become well soon as possible Smile
This is the signature of Crobbywobby. Nothing more to say.
Good luck dude, hope to see you back as soon as possible.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Gl and come back in one piece
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
get well soon kieshara Wink
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
Aww... cya soon Kieshara, good luck with the op, and hope to see you again.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Ouch. It must hurt to have a muscle rotting away inside you. ~ick I hope your OP goes well. Get well soon! Smile
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
C'ya mate and good luck with the op . . .
hope you have a successful, surgery Smile
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
Keep us posted though!!
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]