Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Welcome to ~Zerox~

We are Zerox. we are a team that aims to help our members out in anyway we can in the pvp experience.

We are a underground cooperation that is hidden in the dark and shadows of monstermmorpg, we focus on the arts of pvp and have studied most of the strategies of pvp in the game, We are the future of PVP strategies.

The cooperation is found by Spitsy and Cope35, we wanted a place were all lvl pvp players can come and learn or even help the inexperienced pvp players, also to make a very skilled and unique group of pvp players.

Our own Ranks.

We have only 6 ranks.

Leader

Spitsy

Cope35

Legendary

Mentor

Elite

Trainer

Snes

Rookie

You will be appointed to your rank it is up to you to put in the work to obtain a rank up.

The only people who is leader is Spitsy and Cope35.

To qualify for Legendary rank - You will have to have at least 20 lvl 100's and be appointed by the leaders.

To qualify for Mentor rank - You have to be willing to help the low lvl pvp players with any thing, also must be very strong and good in pvp theirselves, would have to pvp Leaders for this rank and be appointed by the leaders.

To qualify for Elite rank - You will have to have a full lvl 100 pvp team and have a very good knowledge of pvping in the game.

To qualify for Trainer rank - You must have a full pvp team consisting of no less than lv 60s. you must also get approved by a mentor, or legendary ranked member.

The rank Rookie is the rank you are appointed at first, unless the leaders wont you somewhere else.

Team Announcements.

We will put all new updates and announcements in here so please look frequently.

Here is the link to our recruiting tournament.

When we have some more members we will start the underground cooperation and missions.
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
Reserved
The Dragon Slayer

Reserved
The Dragon Slayer

Any reason for the Triple Post?
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
just for future posting in them
The Dragon Slayer

Good luck KAI ^^
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
what happen to soul evolution
it died
We are currently looking for new members of our guild, and we are willing to help people in learning more about this game.

If you are interested in joining our guild, you may sign up here:
http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Averium-Union
Can you guys quote the posts that you are responding too?

Most of these are nothing short of SPAM because you just type 2-5 words without saying what you are talking about.

>.> <.<
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2012-07-24, 08:26 AM)Spitsy Wrote:
Welcome to ~Zerox~
We are Zerox. we are a team that aims to help our members out in anyway we can in the pvp experiance.

We are a underground cooperation that is hidden in the dark and shadows of monstermmorpg, we focus on the art's of pvp and have studided most of the strategies of pvp in the game, We are the future of PVP strategies.
The cooperation is found by Spitsy and Cope35, we wonted a place were all lvl pvp players can come and learn or even help the un-experianced pvp players, also to make a very skilled and unique group of pvp players.

Our own Ranks.

You will be appointed to your rank it is up to you to put in the work to obtain a rank up.

To qualify for Legendary rank - You will have to have at least 20 lvl 100's and be appointed by the leaders.

To qualify for Mentor rank - You have to be willing to help the low lvl pvp players with any thing, alsoi most be very strong and good in pvp there selfs, would have to pvp Leaders for this rank and be appointed by the leaders.

To qualify for Elite rank - You will have to have a full lvl 100 pvp team and have a very good knowledge of pvping in the game.

To qualify for Trainer rank - You must have a full pvp team consisting of no less than lv 60s. you must also get approved by a mentor, or legendary ranked member.

The rank Rookie is the rank you are appointed at first, unless the leaders wont you some were ells.

Team Announcements.

We will put all new updates and announcements in here so please look frequently.

Welcome to ~Zerox~
We are Zerox. we are a team that aims to help our members out in anyway we can in the pvp experience.

We are a underground cooperation that is hidden in the dark and
shadows of monstermmorpg, we focus on the arts of pvp and have studied
most of the strategies of pvp in the game, We are the future of PVP
strategies.
The cooperation is
found by Spitsy and Cope35, we wanted a place were all lvl pvp players
can come and learn or even help the inexperienced pvp players, also to
make a very skilled and unique group of pvp players.
Our own Ranks.

We have only 6 ranks.
Leader

Spitsy
Cope35
Legendary

Mentor

Elite

Trainer

Snes
Rookie

To qualify for Mentor
rank - You have to be willing to help the low lvl pvp players with any
thing, also must be very strong and good in pvp theirselves, would have
to pvp Leaders for this rank and be appointed by the leaders.

To qualify for Trainer
rank - You must have a full pvp team consisting of no less than lv 60s.
you must also get approved by a mentor, or legendary ranked member.

The rank Rookie is the rank you are appointed at first, unless the leaders wont you somewhere else.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
If you guys are hidden then why is this a thread? :o
they obv are a copy team, because they imply their name is from a copier machine
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
It dose not matter were our name came from or what the name is from.

So can you please not spam stuff on my team thread thanks.
The Dragon Slayer

orbo,ret,chill...its not your guild. you have no reason to critique kai's guild.
all these new guilds, best of luck bros, there should be aguild vs guild toyrnament
hey man, honestly, i dont think there was a reason to end se, you coulda just chaged se up instead of closing it,m then making a whole guild, sorry but im going to not be in a guild for a while, sorry.
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
Orb was just joking guys..

Cope don't quit this man Sad
You're like, Kai's partner in this. If he loses his partner, it's like losing the whole guild.
wth!! cope that is just wrong man, you said we should do it so we have and just leaving like that.

What Kami said you are my partner in this, if you leave it will just die.
The Dragon Slayer

(2012-07-25, 11:07 PM)Spitsy Wrote: wth!! cope that is just wrong man, you said we should do it so we have and just leaving like that.

What Kami said you are my partner in this, if you leave it will just die.
ill stay in, but what i said was true.. we shuda just changed up s.e a bit, instead of making a totally diff guild, but it doesnt matter now.. meaning its already been done..... Tongue

ok yea i know we should of -.-

Well we need to start looking for active people to join in here :p
The Dragon Slayer

i think we should host a tournament like law did. and weekly events to keep people active.
(2012-07-27, 01:31 AM)Snes Wrote: i think we should host a tournament like law did. and weekly events to keep people active.
i agree. Big Grin

Sound's like a good idea the winner/winners will join the guild and get a monster Big Grin

Who would like to run this tournament, and i can give some prizes out.
The Dragon Slayer

well i could do it, but i thought it would be something you and cope would do since your the leaders.
Hmm... ok cool well guess i will do it then lol

But if you wont to help Snes you can do Smile
The Dragon Slayer

i can definatly help with whatever you need. i can also donate 1-2m for prize money Big Grin
ok cool thanks Snes

I will type up some think tomorrow.
The Dragon Slayer

only 3 members....blehh,i shall help recruit^^
Alright, I cave. I gotta see what the big deal is with these guilds. If your goal is to train people in PvP, then a Rookie I would hope to be! *parades around guild hall, obviously not working on things like she SHOULD be!*

Can I join? .O.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
henire join aveium union instead lol. <3
[question, is this allowed?]
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]