Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Monster MMORPG » General Discussions » Would you like this artist to redraw our poor quality monsters ?
Poll: Did you like her art quality does it worth ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
87.50%
No
12.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would you like this artist to redraw our poor quality monsters ?
they look good, glad to see that monsters are finally gonna get redrawn
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
here another monster

original

https://static.monstermmorpg.com/images/...Flilly.png

[Image: 922-Flilly.png]

new one

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/revamps/Flilly.png

[Image: Flilly.png]
updated first post please do f5
awesome price, good art. I like the idea.
scuttle scuttle
They look great! I wish I could draw that fast. ^_^
It'll be nice to see some of the smaller creatures get some love.
It's too bad there are just so many monsters that 90% of them are unused in battle. There's thousands that are caught just to be caught, and maybe a couple dozen that are actually kept for pvp. Still, the redraws are wonderful.
Looking for me in-game? Look for Rampant, trainer of random critters!

My DeviantArt gallery can be found here: MakoServitor's DeviantArt
(2013-08-18, 11:48 PM)MakoServitor Wrote: They look great! I wish I could draw that fast. ^_^
It'll be nice to see some of the smaller creatures get some love.
It's too bad there are just so many monsters that 90% of them are unused in battle. There's thousands that are caught just to be caught, and maybe a couple dozen that are actually kept for pvp. Still, the redraws are wonderful.

actually i have some plans to make every monster useful

you can also post ideas Big Grin

for example in v3 tournaments solely based on some class or certain number of stats monsters etc Big Grin

i mean in game tournaments not done by people

also contact me via skype
Looking nice Cef!
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
I totally want one of those now. Big Grin

Oh my gawd the flilly + evo = awesome o.o

I want to hug them o.o

Urgh... nvm about that one...
Yea. Hug. Riight
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-08-18, 01:12 PM)Henrie Wrote: You really need to stop adding more Monsters and just let your artist improve what you have currently.   Good to hear you're doing well enough to pay her for the work.

I AGREE!Big Grin
yes another awesome one has arrived

[Image: 924-Flamazia.png] [Image: Flamazia.png]
Looks way better
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
ok, i'll admit, it looks better. >.<
but do we need it?
Yes we do need it because the quality of monsters will improve
yep we have another one and it looks awesome :d

[Image: 927-Weely.png] [Image: Weely.png]
i like it
The artwork is certainly of a higher quality...very nicely done!  However, it is your decision if it is worth the additional cost.  As much as I really like the redraws, I personally would not donate to have monsters redrawn, but there may be others who would.  I am uncertain how to vote...I like the redraws (the artist is very good!), but I don't feel like I should tell you to spend more money just to re-do monsters.
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
(2013-08-22, 11:41 PM)Char02 Wrote: The artwork is certainly of a higher quality...very nicely done!  However, it is your decision if it is worth the additional cost.  As much as I really like the redraws, I personally would not donate to have monsters redrawn, but there may be others who would.  I am uncertain how to vote...I like the redraws (the artist is very good!), but I don't feel like I should tell you to spend more money just to re-do monsters.

well it is no problem
i am paying from my pocket

artist certainly drawing super quality Smile
as long as you people like no problem
What about if people who donated for a monster to be redrawn had some mention in the dex?  You currently have a box for 'Concept Artist' and 'Artwork Artist'...what about adding an adoption box?  Something like 'Adopted By' and then the name of the person who paid for the redraw?  Just a thought that might entice others into donating for redraws.
To anyone who doubts the value of the upgraded monster graphics, as an artist who is old enough to be firmly in the working world, let me say this: $3 per drawing is nothing.

Cef managed to get fantastic new drawings for basically pennies. Art of this quality takes hours per drawing to produce, even digitally. That comes out to less than $1/hour at the very least. My own work takes around 10 hours each to get it to where I am satisfied with its quality. It's amazing that Cef was even able to get someone to do it for such low cost. A lot of people take artwork for granted, but if artists were paid even minimum wage for the hard work they put in, it would be very expensive for even one monster.

Please keep this in mind when you decide to post, especially those of you who don't have to worry about working, paying bills, and managing the little time left in your day, whether it's "worth it".

+10000 respect mako!, really true, and cefurkan, what about the people who already donated, can they choose a monster to be redrawn?
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
I NEVER meant to imply that the art is not worth the price that is being asked.  I have done artwork of my own and am well aware that the time and effort that goes into any given piece is very rarely fully compensated for.  My point was only that even at only $3/drawing and roughly 1800 monsters the cost to Cefurkan could be pretty substantial, and I did not feel that it was my place to tell him how he should spend his money.  Which is why I followed up with a suggestion for encouraging donations to help recover some of that cost.  I am sorry that you took my comments as a slight...that was NEVER my intention!
Thanks Char, I hadn't taken anything as an insult.
I guess I was getting frustrated with how long it was taking me to get things done - I don't have as much time as I'd like to devote to drawing, and just wanted to point out some of the economics and artists' side of things for those who hadn't considered them.

Hello people! I'm the one artist that drew all of these! I wanted to thank you all for the wonderful comments about my work, I'm trying to improve each time so you guys are pleased with the new looks~ I have to agree with Mako, what you said is so right. I do know 3$ is very little for the time I spend, I'm trying to draw at least one a day since it's hard to find time in college between my classes. But I also consider that there is like 500 to draw so it is expensive for Furkan after a while.... it would really help him and me if a mere little 3$ could be donated <3

Thank you all for your support~~
(2013-08-23, 02:36 PM)Kiibie Wrote: Hello people! I'm the one artist that drew all of these! I wanted to thank you all for the wonderful comments about my work, I'm trying to improve each time so you guys are pleased with the new looks~ I have to agree with Mako, what you said is so right. I do know 3$ is very little for the time I spend, I'm trying to draw at least one a day since it's hard to find time in college between my classes. But I also consider that there is like 500 to draw so it is expensive for Furkan after a while.... it would really help him and me if a mere little 3$ could be donated <3

Keep up the amazing work that you're doing, the monsters are looking so much better. Thanks for finding the time to update them. Smile

- Xbox
Voted yes on the poll.
Your work is amazing!!
I had a feeling it was you, epic work!
(2013-08-23, 02:36 PM)Kiibie Wrote: Hello people! I'm the one artist that drew all of these! I wanted to thank you all for the wonderful comments about my work, I'm trying to improve each time so you guys are pleased with the new looks~ I have to agree with Mako, what you said is so right. I do know 3$ is very little for the time I spend, I'm trying to draw at least one a day since it's hard to find time in college between my classes. But I also consider that there is like 500 to draw so it is expensive for Furkan after a while.... it would really help him and me if a mere little 3$ could be donated <3

hey thanks a lot for drawing for us

your artworks amazing Big Grin