Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild's girls mafia
So I'll be hosting a mafia soon and will be working on getting this game ready while the current one is playing out, but even though it's not quite ready yet...sign-ups can start.

Current Player List:
1. Orboknown
2. ScarletRaven
3. Snorlax47
4. ZacheryMatthews
5.Crusader_Rabbit

RULES
Fundamentals 

1.Disputes with and private questions for me should be handled through PM or instant messaging. If you notice that I have made a simple mistake or if you have a simple question, please address them in the thread in bold. 

2.Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are dead (unless, later, I tell you you're not). Dead players are not allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever. No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive.) 

3.Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to 
it in the game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to post all conversations in a quick topic. Any private information remains private and must be paraphrased. I repeat DO NOT COPY PASTE ANYTHING.

4.Editing your posts is not allowed.

5.I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing. 

6.Personally attacking another player is not allowed. 

7.You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake, to anyone. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images or text (including color) in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.). The same rules apply to masonries and any other form of non-forum communication.

8.Do not attempt to post generally unreadable or hidden text, as by changing the text color to match or resemble the page background.  If a player in the game has issues with your text color, you must change it upon request regardless of the reason of said request. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.) 

9.You may not use ciphers, encryption, or similar techniques. 

10.You must post in English when typing a post. 

11. Assuming your role PM does not say otherwise, breaking any sort of posting restriction will result in a punishment of having a permanent vote on you, meaning you take one less to lynch. These punishments can never kill you alone, but one vote and many punishments can.These votes may or may not disappear at the end of a phase, depending on the mod's thoughts of you being a repeat offender. Do not break posting restrictions.

12. All the rules in this post are constant, but powers and statements by the mod in a role PM can trump them. If you feel the mod has told you something that conflicts with the rules above, please check with the mod. He will always side with a private communication rather than these rules.

Voting and Lynching 

1a.Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Inui. 
1b. Do not hide your vote in the middle of a post; make an effort to put it outside of text to help me find them when I'm scanning through the thread.

2.To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, unvote vote: Xyro. 

3.No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch. 

4.The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch. 

5.After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Twilight does not have a predetermined length.Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night. 

6.There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase. Doing so will result in a punishment by the moderator for the following Day. There is a brief window that can be considered an acceptable accident, but 
forgetting to check the thread before posting is not acceptable. Do not abuse this.

Activity and Deadline 

1.You are required to post at least 1 time per day period. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods over the course of the game (however many I think that is) will result in you getting a mod vote, replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill. There will be no replacements after D3 has started except in extreme circumstances; if the person can post on the forum they won't be replaced. 

2.We will have strict day cycles set on 3-days in real life. The town must stay active and be willing to punish inactive players if they hope to succeed. 

3.I do not expect to grant deadline extensions, barring extenuating circumstances. In the event I need to replace a player, I may extend the deadline to accommodate the new player. Certain game events may also 
result in a change of deadline. 

4.Nights will generally last approximately 24 hours. If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect. Should a Night last longer than 24 hours, this does not necessarily mean you have extra time to send in a Night action; this will be left up to the moderator's discretion, but do not expect your action to go through.

Special Notes 

1. Ties may be possible in certain circumstances. If this is the case, both factions will win unless otherwise stated in their role PM.

2.I would like to actively encourage everyone to pressure players that are inactive and punish them by lynching them if necessary. I will replace players that need to be replaced, but the town shouldn't let that be an excuse to let players get away with staying quiet. 

3. This game is an experiment... as such there might be new roles/night actions not seen in previous mafia games you may have played.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
/in obv
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
probably gonna /in.
wait, 2 day dayphases?
Seems intersting! /in
@mod-is quoting logs of communication allowed?
No direct quoting...3+7...you can however paraphrase information obtained in acceptable nongame location *f.e hydra log...mason qt etc etc*
that reminds me, I should run tree stump or vengeful over here.
I confirmed /in too... If you'll allow me in your game quanto!
Im in
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
second half of the year is gonna be busy for me. gonna have to /out unfortunately.
count me /in
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
if this is still going on in 1-2 months i will join, i predict i will be able to have time for games withing the next couple of months.
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
umm I think it should be already started and over before a month from now...It starts as soon as the current mafia ends...and should only last 2weeks- 2.5 weeks

Also once it starts I'm deleting all extraneous posts prior to the opening post...

p.s. only need 7 players but any extra will be added to a list of people to replace in Smile
/in you nub -_- JK LOL XD *trollface*
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
If Orb messes up then I'm laughing at him.
@Quanto-Just leave the posts up, then put the link to the beginning of D1 in the OP.
!quanto-can I be considered an IC for this game?
I have to back down... going away and will not be able to post often enough.
and that post was from me... forgot to log off the village account!
d'awwww.
I know it is a terrible loss for you guys... But I simply won't be able to join this one!
IT MIGHT TAKE FOREVER TO FILL AND YOU CAN RE /IN IT?
caps
If it's not yet started when I come back from my trip... I'm in again Smile
how long is the trip?
I'll be gone from tuesday and till april 2nd.
sorry yall will not be hosting this after all...my sincere apologies to those who were eager to play...
Guess ill whip my next one out then