Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are the concept artists disappearing?
I've been looking at some of the monster pages, and I've been noticing that concept artists are being replaced with the redraw artist, particularly with Henrie's redraws.

For example, Steeleon and Warrox belong to BlackySpyro, but they're credited to Henrie. Yes, Henrie's art is awesome, and yes, she reworked the original design quite a bit, but does that really warrant glossing over who originally contributed the monster?

Why is this happening?

(I'm not sure if this is happening with other monsters, but from what I've seen, it's only a few. Most others have their concept artists properly displayed. I just don't want awesome artists like Marix20 and Smiley-Fakemon being erased from this game entirely.)
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Does it not say both art and concept?

ex:

Art: Henrie
Concept: BlackSpyro

The concept is still BS's, just that his monster was redrawn by Henrie. or am i mistaking now?
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2014-01-20, 09:07 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: Does it not say both art and concept?

ex:

Art: Henrie
Concept: BlackSpyro

The concept is still BS's, just that his monster was redrawn by Henrie. or am i mistaking now?

The concept IS Blacky's, but it says "Henrie" in the Concept Artist box, like Blacky was never involved.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
she reworked the original design quite a bit
how much?
She made significant revisions to the initial design.  super mario bros
Does it not say both art and concept?