Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whispering is like a way to secretly talk to somone without having to pm them.

It will be activated by like this:
The whisp would be shown in blue to the person its sent to

/usersname space ur comment

I think this could pick up....

So please vote for this if u like

[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Maybe this can be added in the new chat as a feature. Pms are secrets unless announced.

PM = Private Message/Messaging.

This basically serves the same action but this being in the chat can be considered quicker BUT we have a quick-click pm to the user.

So, I do not support, I kinda want to but, ya know. Defeats the purpose of pms. Good idea, however.
thefting from other sites like AQW hmm? like the idea but not needed with this style of game :/
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I stole from another sight but made modifications <.< What you trying to say? Huh Orb? HUH? WHAT YOU TRYING TO SAY ORB?!?!!? HUH!?!?

UMAD BRO!?!?! UMAD NOW BRO?!?! UMAD?!?!?!

lol.

Anyways, chat commands might be an awesome feature. Kinda hoping it does come in. If anyone argues with what I posted :
(2012-04-23, 06:28 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Maybe this can be added in the new chat as a feature. Pms are secrets unless announced.

PM = Private Message/Messaging.

This basically serves the same action but this being in the chat can be considered quicker BUT we have a quick-click pm to the user.

So, I do not support, I kinda want to but, ya know. Defeats the purpose of pms. Good idea, however.
And proves me wrong about it, we could have it. I like the idea, I really do, but what would pms be used for now?

Also, pms provide more space for long messages. The chat is limited so we don't have spam and wall posts. So when whispering, your gonna have to repeatedly type in the /username - message.
maybe make it a shorter command input like /w :player:, or make a button to ckick where it opens a chat tab between the two players and you can choose what language tabs are viewable in your options list?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Yes. We can have a whispering like facebook does have. But this may come at new design not right now.
Pms do not have to be removed and whispers will only serve the purpose of sending short,quick messages,.....Pms can be used for more important services that require more space

glad you approved of it cefurkan
(2012-04-23, 10:43 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Yes. We can have a whispering like facebook does have. But this may come at new design not right now.
I support this idea.
I'm in.
Cm close??...Cefurkan has already approved.