Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your favorite horror movie(or movies)
me, i like anything by Steven King
I'm insycotic!!!

I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. if i should return before i get back, please ask me to wait.

OUCH!!! MY HOOBER BLOOBERS BROKEN!!!!
The best horror movie has to be 'In the mouch of madness'
The scariest horror movie is obviously, "Attack of the flying bunnies".
(2013-02-20, 01:39 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote: The scariest horror movie is obviously, "Attack of the flying bunnies".
oddly enough watched the movie, and had a semi scary dream about it.
(2013-02-20, 01:39 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote: The scariest horror movie is obviously, "Attack of the flying bunnies".
huh, never seen it. i have however seen a movie about giant bloodthirsty killer rabbits.now what was it called again?
I'm insycotic!!!

I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. if i should return before i get back, please ask me to wait.

(2013-02-20, 09:15 PM)willie_jent Wrote:
huh, never seen it. i have however seen a movie about giant bloodthirsty killer rabbits.now what was it called again?

oh wait, now i remember. I believe it was call Night of the Lupus.(or something like that)
I'm insycotic!!!

Well, honestly the wrong Turn series is mine heart favorite. All the movies of it are just superb.

Signage
Ju-On, the very first time I watched that movie, I didn't use my blanket for weeks!
(2013-10-09, 06:32 AM)alexander-john Wrote: Ju-On, the very first time I watched that movie, I didn't use my blanket for weeks!

Lolxxxxxx ........