Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should they add to pkm games?
What do you think the pokemon company should add to the pokemon games to make them more fun?
Let me know what you think.
A plot, better situations, NO NOOBINESS!

I can rewrite the whole anime Dodgy and the game.. <.<
(2012-09-13, 11:09 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: A plot, better situations, NO NOOBINESS!

I can rewrite the whole anime Dodgy and the game.. <.<

I think yours will be better Smile
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
i think alot of people can make their own lol i kno i could. I think they should let u chose to be bad or good and let it be more of a GTA style of game but with the battle keeping it the same
The y should have this thing where you just shout out commands at your Pokemon and be like dodge like crazy or um um use that fire attack whatchamacallit flamethrower yeah!!! That would be me right there >.> I would be yelling/shouting random commands at my Pokemon plus my older sis approves of my idea and she says that she would do the same thing lol >.>
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-09-13, 11:20 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: The y should have this thing where you just shout out commands at your Pokemon and be like dodge like crazy or um um use that fire attack whatchamacallit flamethrower yeah!!! That would be me right there >.> I would be yelling/shouting random commands at my Pokemon plus my older sis approves of my idea and she says that she would do the same thing lol >.>
that made no sense lol
they should add sense.
make an adult-er version of it lol.
3-d, free roam. alldayerryday
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Make the game harder. Make more secret bosses. More options to make your experience different each time.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
I've seen the idea of a "Skyrim-like Pokemon game"  a lot. You would create your own character and just have the game be like Pokemon, but with Skyrim's engine. You would encounter actual Pokemon instead of things being random. Basically an open world Pokemon game with a lot of side-quests and online features alongside the main storyline. You could also start out in Kanto and eventually be able to travel to the other regions.
Free roam pokemon? APPROVED ! i'd love that
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
that would be great! I also want to be able to chose if we can be with team rocket or not be bad or good. that would be cool too
i would also love for nintendo to allow us to choose to be a pokemon,or a human (: in fact,how about a free roam, Actual Pokemon game! where you get to choose to be a pokemon and level up and everything? Big GrinD basically pokemon mystery dungeon,but better graphics Big GrinD and you get to choose personally which pokemon
(2013-02-07, 11:08 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: i would also love for nintendo to allow us to choose to be a pokemon,or a human (: in fact,how about a free roam, Actual Pokemon game! where you get to choose to be a pokemon and level up and everything? Big GrinD basically pokemon mystery dungeon,but better graphics Big GrinD and you get to choose personally which pokemon
that would be cool! But i highly doubt they will cause its aimed for kids and they would have to create a whole new game lol
true..true,but still,we can dream right? ;P
(2013-02-07, 11:44 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: true..true,but still,we can dream right? ;P
Of Course Tongue
It would be cool to fuse with your pokemon and fight like they do in the new pokemon manga .
Signature Shop