Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exp almost every week was cool, but how about something cool every week? Just 1 upside to going on during the weekend, nothing combined together unless cefurkan makes it that way. It would be simple and make people go on more. It would only be for the weekends.
EXAMPLE
Week 1: Double Exp - Common boost, useful whenever people stuggle to level up
Week 2: Double Encounter rate with Zeniths and ledgends - The week we had this was successful and had lots of people playing
Week 3: Monsters get 10% stat boost on all stats. (or more ) - Helpful if we ever get NPC; if people struggle with a certain arena they could just use the 10% stat boost)
Week 4: Items in market are 20% cheaper ( or more ) - If people had a problem saving up for items they can get them for that weekend!
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
could be nice.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
sounds interesting...
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Guider took the words right out of my post XD

Umm.. Let me see.. I had a comment but my comp shut down before I posted =_=

Umm... *thinking thinking* Ahh..

Ok. I don't think we should have an event every week/weekend. Holiday events are great and then there is voting. Voting is basically you earning your own event.

I think we should have small events on weekends for something that happens in our game. Like Tekaichi becoming a [CM]. We should have a small event in his name Big Grin

Whoever becomes a new [CM] or Mod or anything gets a small event for all of us. Like.. On the weekend, a small exp gaining boost to congrat Tekaichi's promotion.

Also, an event for the first week of a new month to celebrate the new month that our game has to enjoy XD
I second what dei says, but I would like to add to it.

There should be small missions to complete to unlock these bonuses, Such as beating X many NPCs or walking so far or catching X monsters in one day, different things to keep it varied.

This would be a good way to keep missions rolling in the game, mybe a really good implication?

*ALSO* If they were weekly, then missions should be added for sure.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2011-11-04, 10:25 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: I second what dei says, but I would like to add to it.

There should be small missions to complete to unlock these bonuses, Such as beating X many NPCs or walking so far or catching X monsters in one day, different things to keep it varied.

This would be a good way to keep missions rolling in the game, mybe a really good implication?

*ALSO* If they were weekly, then missions should be added for sure.
That could be added to the quests/accomplishments.

I want to have different levels of quests and the ones that are of a high level give the user a good reward like x% money gain boost or exp.

I think the game is meant to be hard and if admins make things cheap every week the econoemy of the game will drop meaning the game will be boring within 1 year = No players.
[Image: animebanner.png]
we already have barely any players @_@

You're welcome.

we should have someone express the good/bad sides of people's idea lol
Thats what the topics are for >.>

You're welcome.

Double XP and Money are a nice bonus to the weekend. Although since its every weekend, people will most likely wait till the weekend to level.
Double encounter with legend and zenith. I can see if it was even one weekend a month that the market would just be overwhelmed with extra legends and zeniths. Part of the game is about trading and selling and I see this killing that. Also, there isn't enough time to level all the ones caught.

10% stat boost would help people level even against wild encounters. Always nice to hit harder and take less damage. Would it just make the difficulty to trivial though? Another problem I see with this is the PvP side of things. Of course it could just deactivate in a PvP scenerio. Yes even if both sides get the 10% bonus, I can see it unbalancing things.

Items cheaper in the shop. I don't really see this helping much. Unless you trade and buy monsters a lot it doesn't take long to get some money rolling in to be able to purchase these things.

In summary, although these idea's add to fun in the short term,the long term effects I feel will have more of a negitive impact on the game as a whole.

I do agree that events can and would be fun. I just don't feel the ones suggested here would be healthy options overall for the game.

I do apologize for being the buzz kill at the party.
(2011-11-07, 02:10 AM)Ghost Wrote: we already have barely any players @_@
not true.we have a bunch of players,just not many who talk.and barely any forum-users.

(2011-11-07, 02:58 AM)Snoozn Wrote: Double XP and Money are a nice bonus to the weekend. Although since its every weekend, people will most likely wait till the weekend to level.

Double encounter with legend and zenith. I can see if it was even one weekend a month that the market would just be overwhelmed with extra legends and zeniths. Part of the game is about trading and selling and I see this killing that. Also, there isn't enough time to level all the ones caught.

10% stat boost would help people level even against wild encounters. Always nice to hit harder and take less damage. Would it just make the difficulty to trivial though? Another problem I see with this is the PvP side of things. Of course it could just deactivate in a PvP scenerio. Yes even if both sides get the 10% bonus, I can see it unbalancing things.

Items cheaper in the shop. I don't really see this helping much. Unless you trade and buy monsters a lot it doesn't take long to get some money rolling in to be able to purchase these things.

In summary, although these idea's add to fun in the short term,the long term effects I feel will have more of a negitive impact on the game as a whole.

I do agree that events can and would be fun. I just don't feel the ones suggested here would be healthy options overall for the game.

dont apologize for voicing your opinion.
(2011-11-07, 02:58 AM)Snoozn Wrote: Double XP and Money are a nice bonus to the weekend. Although since its every weekend, people will most likely wait till the weekend to level.

Right now, items are cheap because we don't have NPCs for easier gaining money but since like.. a lot of people have over millions of gold, I'm going to send a suggestion to CeFurkan to raise the item prices Smile

I'm evil just to let you know :3

BTW, I agree with you. I don't think we should have an event every weekend. Once voting comes in, I think events will stop.
I still promote my suggestion that I posted earlier about having small events for those who get promoted or 1 event on the first week of a month.

i think we should have it for holidays and special updates within the game not every weekend
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
if this happened every weekend it would make the game too easy i agree with pein that it should happen for holidays/special updates.
(2011-11-08, 12:15 AM)Pein Wrote: i think we should have it for holidays and special updates within the game not every weekend

(2011-11-08, 12:53 AM)Guider456 Wrote: if this happened every weekend it would make the game too easy i agree with pein that it should happen for holidays/special updates.

dast what snoozns idea is.
maybe every 2-6 months. cause holdays aren't for every country.
just so u know i'm pj146 Smile

yes can be not a bad idea
Ya could be nice