Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Monster MMORPG » General Discussions » We are going to replace some of the monster images with higher quality ones
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We are going to replace some of the monster images with higher quality ones
Great Job! Big Grin
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
Very Amazing Redraws! *thumbs up* Smile
[Image: 1z69xds.jpg]
If you want a signature like this, I can make you one by ordering in this thread: http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Mu...First-Time
yay redrawn monsters they are awesome
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
i like what henry did with Collecrow, the lines make it apprea as if swooping down from the sky.
Piraid looks amazing too, i like the details on the legs -w-
Gardeel is A M A Z I N G, but i think the Nukid line is a bit too shiny, maybe a new texture for the green "nuke sign" back.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Ugh I need to find a way to get back in game because there are so much monsters that I still need to get!!!!!!!!!!!
New updates do F5

Redrawn By Henrie

[Image: 14Osipue.png] [Image: 15Duople.png] [Image: 16Duoris.png] [Image: 17Ampsta.png] [Image: 18Chinchelta.png] [Image: 19Volf.png] [Image: 35Thunduppy.png] [Image: 240Miroushon.png] [Image: 466Dahunown.png] [Image: 467Leavock.png] [Image: 468Dextock.png] [Image: 662Gryvolt.png]
Gryvolt's in-game now.Great,thanks Cef :]
miro redrawn again..
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
isnt it great fj?
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
not sure o-o
5 more monster images updated. press F5 if you still see old ones

Redrawn By Henrie

[Image: 36Flikser.png] [Image: 37Raston.png] [Image: 133Coodra.png] [Image: 134Dracicle.png] [Image: 135Wiskcicle.png]
Rainbow 
The updated monsters are much nicer.

Really nice!Smile lol
[Image: R25wzDPvpg.gif]

THUNDER MAN!!!
Another update. Please do F5 Smile

Redrawn By Henrie

[Image: 114Roivile.png] [Image: 115Futairik.png] [Image: 196Gilizar.png] [Image: 210Moskarade.png] [Image: 213Aister.png] [Image: 248Solarikon.png] [Image: 249Lunarikon.png] [Image: 663Icebragled.png]
AWESOME!!!! Going to go catching now!!!

Especially new legend!! woooo
New updated images

Redrawn By Henrie

[Image: 48Mover.png] [Image: 104Wilitus.png] [Image: 154Magnilok.png] [Image: 243Majesrial.png] [Image: 371Budgeet.png] [Image: 372Conurrot.png] [Image: 373Prismacaw.png]
i no see no difference .
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
He is updating right now I believe
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
do f5 there were naming error fixed Big Grin
Question: Where are the older version of these redrawn monsters?
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
DeviantArt, Ramza Big Grin
Constantly dying yet never dead
Awwwwwwwwwwwww yeah, Dragroves a freakin beast... Great Job Henrie!!!!!
Can anybody with artistic experience help redraw monsters, or only certain people?

I've started redrawing, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to:
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-I...e-monsters
I like a lot of the old, "simpler" monster images better than the new
ones... I'm sure many other people feel the other way, but maybe you
could have an option to switch them or something?
0-0
Well, i agree that some mons, well no gusta for me
But we are currently offering
Thr bst quality images for the players
(2012-09-29, 01:37 AM)bduddy Wrote: I like a lot of the old, "simpler" monster images better than the new
ones... I'm sure many other people feel the other way, but maybe you
could have an option to switch them or something?
As an artist, I prefer the more realistic style to the old cartoonish one. However, an option would be nice. The only problem is that some of the newer monsters don't have cartoon versions.
I know a lot of people keep suggesting this but, hey. Styles are styles. We're trying to move away from the more Pokemon-esque style to help set the game apart now and get it standing on its own two feet. While I totes understand where you're coming from, think of it this way: Just because you don't like the style of a new game because it doesn't match the older ones doesn't mean that the game will make a special exception for those of you who don't like it. I mean, imagine if people got mad at 3d games like that, and wanted a pixel version of new 3d game releases. Nothing would progress really, or start to stand apart.
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
I miss new redrAws :<
I agree with bduddy a little bit. The ability to switch the drawing style would be awsome however doing such things takes time. I'm sure it would put more work thus more stress on the team. I think we should be happy with what we have for now and once the game hits that small rut where they are having a hard time progressing it then decide to input the monster design changer in.

It would give us something to look forward to and allow the team reattract old players that may have grown bored by then.

So if we are going to talk about styles:

Cartoon,
Realistic,
Sketchy,
and Nihonga.

I think these are the ways the monsters should be drawn to help with keeping things fresh and appeasing to the eye.