Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watching PVP Battles
okay since i had this idea in the old forum i will bring it back up how bout we can have this in the game i mean think about it if there was an awesome pvp battle going on like say between two pro boxmon players just the players talking about who's winning and that would be boring am i right!? so how about it would you people like this idea?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
yeh sounds cool watching boxmon battle then we will know who really is the winner nice idea
I would rather watch it when the graphics in the game are better and the battles are animated.. That's just me Dodgy
well i have more to this idea how about we test it when the alpha server is opened to see if any freezes happen but it's just my opinion so whatever happens is whatever happens
i don't think he will do that cuz CeFurkan want to test the game first and then do the upgrades
Animated, online, BXMN battle? between the top two players in the game?

We should sell tickets.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
Donators will be the top players anyway.. =.=

Oh the Market... oh joy.. Dodgy

Scamming... And stuff... oh joy.. Dodgy

Bla bla bliddiby bla bla bliddibly baggidy bla bla lickety splickety quack! lol
lol squall well if that did happen... who would the boxmon money go to Big Grin
(2011-05-08, 05:50 PM)Guider456 Wrote: lol squall well if that did happen... who would the boxmon money go to Big Grin

Whoever wins the battle.
maybe CeFurkan and some members for selling the ticket anyways does'nt it take time making Animated battle system anyways
(2011-05-08, 05:52 PM)kingtanz Wrote: maybe CeFurkan and some members for selling the ticket anyways does'nt it take time making Animated battle system anyways

I would like to have the animated battle like.. maybe soon or later after the official game is open.
yeh cuz CeFurkan is busy making the game then updates and then new stuff
yea he does alot for everyone...im really looking forward to this game
[Image: Another_Kakashi_Sig_by_phoenix765.png]

In Game Name: Flawless
Before they get animation, lets get a lot more maps. Right now only one is able to be viewed on the site.

(2011-05-08, 05:58 PM)Squall Xepher Wrote: Before they get animation, lets get a lot more maps. Right now only one is able to be viewed on the site.

We have a lot of maps. Just not all of them uploaded to the site yet.
Exactly, lets wait for all of those to be up before we start talking animation battles.

I like this suggestion. It would make for some interesting conversations while the battle is taking place. Also, players would be able to root for their favorites. However, I believe that this should be implemented after the Alpha period of the game, because that is when most of the "real" upgrades will take place.
yeah this idea can wait until at least 100 boxmon are in the game
(2011-05-08, 06:02 PM)Squall Xepher Wrote: Exactly, lets wait for all of those to be up before we start talking animation battles.

That's why I said I rather have it in the game soon or after the Official game is open.
Since BXMN is totally new, we can be like people we're in the first Pokemon episodes. "OMG i didn't know that BXMN could do that!"

This is a great idea Guilder ^^
(2011-05-08, 06:07 PM)Squall Xepher Wrote: Since BXMN is totally new, we can be like people we're in the first Pokemon episodes. "OMG i didn't know that BXMN could do that!"

My thoughts exactly. Aha.
It it inevitable defeat will be bestow upon you with my own two hands.

Forget and forgive it is in human nature time does pass us by.

With the power of knowledge nothing is impossible.

Intelligence is the reason why we are able to obtains our goals.

I wanna see battles like on pokemon online!

it has colors, animation, and all that.
[Image: FlygonSig.png]
(2011-05-08, 06:19 PM)xCyndaGIRx Wrote: I wanna see battles like on pokemon online!

Which would be hard to do... >_> Would you care to try your hand at animating all the monsters?

It's a good idea, but what would we be seeing?
yeh we all want it but we need to wait
(2011-05-08, 06:19 PM)xCyndaGIRx Wrote: I wanna see battles like on pokemon online!

You played pokemon online... =.=

I can't even play that Angry

Server connection fail thingy.
(2011-05-08, 06:21 PM)Dawn Wrote:

Which would be hard to do... >_> Would you care to try your hand at animating all the monsters?

I was on uh... pokemon eternity forums and there is a thread where you can make pokemon edited.. idk about the monsters tho.

there aren't any sprites of the monsters, are there? I can't make sprites Undecided
[Image: FlygonSig.png]
Oh Pokemon online is awesome. I Just wanted to say that.

i played pokemon online oh man Sad good days its just like the cartoon
(2011-05-08, 06:23 PM)xCyndaGIRx Wrote:
(2011-05-08, 06:21 PM)Dawn Wrote:

I was on uh... pokemon eternity forums and there is a thread where you can make pokemon edited.. idk about the monsters tho.

there aren't any sprites of the monsters, are there? I can't make sprites Undecided

There isn't any sprites of monsters in this game. It's all just art, and art, and more art. >_> I'm so not volunteering to do the animations.

pokemon online was boring anyway *cough*