• 4(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mission Log 2 (Continued):

The squad was almost at the crash site, but so far it was pretty quiet. The only noise was that of explosions and gunfire from distant battles, and the rusty breeze. Deep down Beastmaster was hoping the best for his allies, that they were securing the Autobots a peaceful future. Razorwing quietly rests on Beastmaster's shoulder, quite relaxed. Beastmaster always preferred travelling by foot because anything else would garner too much attention. "Razorwing please scout ahead, I need too make sure there aren't any enemies snooping around.", said Beastmaster. "I've never seen Dark Energon before, I wonder what the scrap it does.", said one Autobot. "Well whatever it is, it must be important if Optimus is making us look for it", replied another Autobot. Not many know about the powers that Dark Energon holds, but sooner or later Beastmaster will face it head on...
Shockwave burst out of the transport and immediately saw the black smoke raising from the wreck. He transformed into vehicle mode and raced towards the crashsite
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Loftwing came out of the transport. He saw the black smoke coming from the wreckage of the Dropship. He transformed into his Boeing Eagle form and flew over to the ship.

((I remember that in the old Transformers show,both Shockwave and Megatron transformed into... guns. They didn't even have a vehicle mode back then which was kinda weird.))
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Any news Loftwing? Shockwave radiod up. He couldn't see anything from street level yet.
"There are several Autobots near the ship. Shall I dispose of them,Shockwave?" Loftwing radioed back.
Small words FTW 8D
Fire at will loftwing
"Will do." Loftwing smirked and started firing missles at the Autobots. He destroyed 3 of them completely and majorly injured 2 of them.
Small words FTW 8D
Mission Log 2 (Continued):

Razorwing speedily returned but it was too late, Loftwing had already attacked before Razorwing could inform Beastmaster. "Beastmaster, I-I"ll radio for help just g-get outta here!", said a dying Autobot. Beastmaster would not leave now, the cargo in that crashed ship must be beyond important if these formidable Decepticons are after it. " Tell Optimus to bring me support I'm not leaving until I see whatever's in that ship!", Beastmaster ordered. Beastmaster sprinted at full speed shooting rounds from his Photon Burst Rifle at Loftwing. "Razorwing, attach!", Razorwing attached to Beasmaster's left arm, raising its two wings forward to form a double-bladed sword.
"He's a persistant one isn't he? No matter,he'll be dead soon anyway."
Loftwing smirked again as he dodged the blasts from Beastmaster. He fired more missles at Beastmaster,hoping they would stop the Autobot from interfering.
Small words FTW 8D
Shockwave power-slid around the corner, smashing into an autobot before transforming and charging to the wreck.
((ok i dont know where to go so ill wait for shockwave to give the brother an order Smile))
((I'll give you an order. How about...helping me destroy Beastmaster?))
Small words FTW 8D
((cause we not over there Tongue_))
((Fine :I Shockwave,please give this guy some orders))
Small words FTW 8D
((guys))
((Same thing. I mean,you're the one who controls both of them so :I))
Small words FTW 8D
Shockwave Radio'd back to Night Hawk and his brother to bring backup and a magna-carrier to move the shipwreck
Then out of nowhere 10 missles came crashing around destroying many autobots...
"I see that you've finally come. You guys are late ya know!!" Loftwing radio'd Shadowblade and NightHawk while laughing.
Then Loftwing fired more missles,trying to hit Beastmaster.
Small words FTW 8D
"We are fashionably late Tongue" said the brothers and they coutinued to fire more missles killing many autobots
Suddenly,Loftwing couldn't find Beastmaster anymore.
"Hey,did any of you see this Autobot with a bird that looks just like Laserbeak except it doesn't look evil?" Loftwing radio'd Shadowblade and NightHawk while looking around.
Small words FTW 8D
"not from what we can see from up here, he probebly took off up the mountain" said the brothers
"Shockwave,do you see anything?" Loftwing said.
Small words FTW 8D
Shockwave had worked his way into the wreckage and was moving toward the cargo bay when he caught the radio call. "Negative. I thought I heard something before, but it seemed to just be a scrapbot. Radio if you can't locate him soon though.
"Sure. Will do."
Loftwing continued to search for Beastmaster,along with his 2 brothers.
Small words FTW 8D
(( we need a new autobot lol ))

Shockwave pried the door off the mostly intact cargo bay, sighting the prize intact. "Excellent. Loftwing! Is the magnacarrier here yet?"

[ps-qt me up bros]
"Dunno. I've been too busy looking for that Autobot. Boys, did that Magnacarrier arrive yet?"
Small words FTW 8D
"ya we see it" said the brothers, "it down by the beach"
"You heard that right Shockwave?"
Small words FTW 8D
It ain't here to snnag no beach time. We need it moving this hauler.
  • 4(current)