• 3(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So then the brothers fly down and shadowblade lets off some missiles and hits 1out3 autobots(the autobot blew up) and shadow blade flys up.
Then Night Hawk fly down and transforms and pulls out his frost blade and slices one autobot in half by stick his frost blade through his head and continued down.
Name: Mega-Win

Appearance: A shiny Magikarp
FactionBig Grinecepticons

Alternate Form: A Turtle

Ranged Weapons: Splash

Melee Weapon:Tackle

Abilities:If it were to ever rain, i go fast. -3-

Bio: Magikarp that fell onto a turtle, causing it to become a TransformerTurtle-Karp *0*
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Shockwave heard the commotion and barked at the 'cons to get the job done and return to base. he prepared to fight.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Mission Log 1 (Continued):

Beastmaster gets closer and closer to the Decepticons,prowling like a lion through the jungle brush. The Decepticons were done with loading up the energon transport and preparing to leave, this would be the perfect opportunity to strike but Beastmaster notices something about the crowd of Decepticons. He notices Shockwave, the Decepticon Scientist. Beastmaster knows of Shockwave from Autobot mission reports but he's never seen him before. He knows Shockwave is powerful and is excited by this fact. " A beast of this prowess, would be my greatest challenge yet!", Beastmaster says with excitement in his voice. Mere seconds from leaping into a battle, he realizes that his mission was to find out where the Decepticon base is located and engaging in combat would interfere with the mission. Beastmaster then contacts Optimus and tells him," Prime, I have found an energon transport, it should lead me to their base." Optimus then says," Excellent, once you get to the base send me the coordinates. I'll send some scouts to infiltrate the base.", "That is fine with me Optimus, but when the time comes I want to decimate Shockwave personally.", " In due time Beastmaster, but at this moment we must figure out what's going on in that base."
((Accepted! Now go work with Orbo with whatever he's doing. And now I leave cuz someone here wants to hog the computer again!! .-.))
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Shockwave herded the 'cons in to the transport and got ready to leave. He signaled the new one, Mega-win, and told him "Hang back and make sure we aren't followed to the teleport.
Mission Log 1 (Cont.)

Beastmaster heard Shockwave's orders and inspected Mega-Win. "Hmmm, this Shockwave is very cunning, but why would he leave such a weak looking Decepticon to make sure his transport isn't followed?", Beastmaster said looking slightly confused. "Optimus, there is a Decepticon here making sure no one follows the transport, shall I take care of this problem." Optimus then says," If there is no other way, then so be it."
Shockwave scanned the area one last time before setting out with the energon hauler, trusting Megawin to continue his excellent recon skills.
The transport turned a corner and Shockwave lost sight of the energon site.
Mega-Win, of course did as he was told, facing a noob autobot he prepared. The Autobot ran to Mega-Win, thus making Mega-Win angry! Mega-Win transformed into his Magikarp form and used splash on the floor. The Autobots fell to the floor, as Mega-Win tackled each one of the nubs in th forehead, causing extreme damage.

You're welcome.

Shockwave smirked as he rode away. No one ever took Megawin seriously. Oh well, their death's were thus their own fault
Mission Log 1 (Continued)

"Where did these Autobots come from?", Beastmaster said to himself. He noticed that Mega-Win was too busy with the Autobots to even notice anything else was going on. Beastmaster transformed and ran at top speed towards the direction of the transport. He said to himself, "I'll take care of this fish later...".
Mega-win noticed the Shockwave was in trouble, as he layed on the floor, he splashed as hard as he could, the water slowly reached Beastmaster.

You're welcome.

Mission Log 1 (Continued):

" This is one persistent Decepticon, I've got to make sure i don't contact that substance it could be hazardous!" Beastmaster leapt onto a nearby structure, and continued leaping onto the top of structures to assure he wouldn't come in contact with the substance. He continued following the transport determined to complete his mission...
The transport rolled into the teleport field, re-forming in the Decepticon base. Shockwave's scrambler ensured that without the proper codes, the teleport would not be traceable. Megawin proves his worth again
((...ghost, when did you get through the teleport?))
we sent same time. Im too lazy now, i wanted to end for the day @_@

You're welcome.

Mission Log 1 (End)

Looking back Beastmaster could not see Mega-Win anymore. Minutes later he arrived at a huge teleporter, " A teleporter, of course", Beastmaster said unpleased. He looked at the control pad, he either needed the code or a way to hack the terminal. "Optimus there is a terminal here and it needs a code, what shall I do?" "Return to base Beastmaster we'll need to find a way through the teleporter another time and it wouldn't be wise to stay out there for too long, Decepticons will be looking for you" With that Beastmaster fled the area, returning back to the base.

Yeah I'm done for the day let's continue this some other time Big Grin
Shockwave powered down for the night, to prepare for tomorrow's mission.[G'night]
((It's time to continue this RP!! Shadow,we're still attacking those Autobots,right? Or did the youngest brother kill them all off already?))
Small words FTW 8D
[shockwave is at base with energon, you n shadow basically took out gnome's goons, and gnome n ghost are 'fighting'
((icy we are waiting for you to finish off the final autobot))
((Fine. I'll finish the last one off. Ah yes,I'm changing the Melee Weapon from... a saw? Yeah,a saw to a Fire Sword and an Ice Sword '-'))

Loftwing flew into the battlefield,transformed into his robot form,took out his 2 swords,and finished off the last Autobot with one slice from each Sword '-'
Small words FTW 8D
Sry guys i was really busy today and couldn't find the time to get on. Acutally me and Mega-Win are done fighting because he's with you at the base orb. My character returned to base too.
Meh,it's ok Gnome ^^
Now someone continue cuz I already did my part '-'
Small words FTW 8D
Shockwave rebooted, returning to active duty. He headed to the control room to scout possible missions for today. He decided to take Megawin and Loftwing with him on a combat exercise to ambush autobots in isolated incidents.
He summoned the two over the loudspeaker.
(making a con qt now for behind the scenes talk)
Well I'm free to play today ^.^. I'll start a new mission log today but I'll be training monsters for now.
((please don't post if it's not an rp post....))
Mission Log 2:

Somewhere in Autobot territory a Decepticon dropship has crashed, on Optimus's orders Beastmaster is to check out the dropship and see if there are any traces of Dark Energon within. Beastmaster is not alone though, a squad of Autobots has been assigned to him in case he encounters more trouble than he can handle. Although he prefers being alone he knows that the task ahead could turn dangerous at any moment. This time Beastmaster is packing a Photon Burst Rifle, prepared for anything he encounters.
((PFFTT!! I have to do that Caesar poster today,so idk if I'll be here later on .-.))
Small words FTW 8D
Shockwave heard an alarm, notifying him that a transport had crashed. He hastily barked orders that the new mission was to discover the ship and recover its contents before leading a small squad of cons into the teleport
  • 3(current)