• 2(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2012-11-25, 11:32 PM)orboknown Wrote: advertise in chat maybe? I have an irl friend who may play
Yeah good idea, I'll advertise when I can.
Name: Yu-tide
Appearance: Colors, blue, white and silver, gold . Its armor is Shinny, silvery, bright and Godlike
Faction: Decepticon
Alternate Form:Submarine
Ranged Weapons: water cannons
Melee Weapon:Legendary Sword excalibur
Abilities: Super Tsunami, Aqua destruction( those are cannon abilities)
Bio: He was a sea creature once living at Nullah( planet of the gods of water), he got taken away by the (evil transformers) and got turned into a decepticon, Now he is one of the most power warrior there are in Cybertron, it is half that sea creature half robot, the sea creature is inside the robot
Can robots use magic? I kinda doubt it... Tell you what. Replace the water magic thing with something more mechanical and then you're good to go ^^
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Magic exists in the Transformer universe but transformers can't use it.
(2012-11-26, 01:04 AM)Gnomestomper Wrote: Magic exists in the Transformer universe but transformers can't use it.
I know there is magic,I'm just saying that they can't use it.
Small words FTW 8D
yu-tide wants to use it, it is half transformer half sea creature. it makes sense if it could use it. but if u guys dont want yu-tide to use magic that is okay
(2012-11-26, 01:06 AM)Lelouchash Wrote: yu-tide wants to use it, it is half transformer half sea creature. it makes sense if it could use it. but if u guys dont want yu-tide to use magic that is okay
A transformer can't be half sea creature lol.
Yu-tide can't use le magic,end of story :o
Oh and you're accepted Lelou.
Small words FTW 8D
alright alright, no magics
cuz cybertron has water for a submarine 0.o
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Uh new and improved Cybertron? .3.
Small words FTW 8D
i am not made or not happy about changing the water parts, but i dont want to play a role in thi rp, i just feel like idk anything bout transformers srry Sad
don't really need too haha.
Well then y u join this rp in the first place?? You could've just told me no and then I would say "ok" or something.
Small words FTW 8D
cuz i thought it would be a different theme, like may fantasy or idk, i just did not know it was transformers( idk anything bout thme ), and thanks u made my mind already icy no i do not want to take a part. and i did actually wanted to take a part in this
All these replies and we haven't even started the RP Undecided .
Ikr :o
I feel like starting it already,but right now there's only one Autobot and one Decepticon who are active .o.
Small words FTW 8D
tell Ghost to be a decepticon with me and let him transform into a magicarp. I'll get an irl friend to be an autobot.
Orb icy says we can start now and people can jump in whenever they want.
A magikarp? Ok that's a cool idea even tho there's no water for le magikarp to swim around in .3. I'll tell him anyways.
Small words FTW 8D
Mission Log 1:

A group of Decepticons are loading up some energon containers into a transport, preparing to take it back to base. Little do they know they are being watched by a mechanical bird up in the sky. The Decepticons seem eager for battle brandishing their weapons. One of them says," I haven't scrapped an Autobot since I was assigned to this mission, maybe that's a good thing but i sure love blasting those rustbuckets back to Iacon." Another decepticon replies to this by saying," Just focus on getting this energon back to base, I have a weird feeling about this place..." The bird in the sky finishes its scouting and flies away from this scene. The bird slowly lands on the shoulder of a transformer in an area close to where the decepticons are. The shoulder belongs to Beastmaster, and the bird squawks something to him.Beastmaster then says, "It seems like they're up to trouble, let's pay them a visit Razorwing."
Mission Log 1:

Shadowblade and his older brother and his younger brother were givin a mission by megatron to go and retrieve some energon from a location.(which happend to be a small island out in the ocean). They were flying above when they saw some autobots at the location of where megatron told them to go. So the younger brother(who loves to fight), suggested to go kick some autobots butt, butshadowblade and his older brother said " we have a mission to get energon not kill autobots." The younger brother then said " there in our way, so we have a right to destroy some metal" the brothers agreed and flew down in hot pursuit.
"just focus on getting this energon back to base. I have a weird feeling about this place...." Shockwave remarked. The Decepticons were nearly finished and Shockwave preferred to not tangle with Autobots, especially with suspicious birds flying about.
((Shadow,I don't remember anyone making a form for our new sibling. If you want to,then make a form for that sibling,and then you will control 2 Decepticons.))
Small words FTW 8D
((i didnt agree with you making me a older brother Tongue, so i made his younger brother))

Name:Night Hawk
Appearance: Blacked Out
Faction: Decepticon
Alternate Form: Fighter Jet
Ranged Weapons: Missiles and ray gun
Melee Weapon: Frosted Blade
Abilities: Cloak and intense speed
Bio: Younger brother to shadowblade and Loftwing. He loves to fight and kill autobots.
((Accepted!))

Loftwing simply stopped,turned around,and flew away from his brothers. He didn't feel like battling the Autobots,he wanted to follow Megatron's orders and collect the Energon.

(Robot of few words. Now,Shadow and le random sibling have to decide: Follow Megatron's orders or just go get Autobots?)
Small words FTW 8D
((well just to let u n=kno icy the autobots are on top of the energon source Tongue))
((Why you no say that before?!?! You should always say what's happening and what certain robots are doing and where are they doing it!!))
Small words FTW 8D
((i did read the post again))
((Oh. Well. Ok then .3. Continue on!!))
Small words FTW 8D
  • 2(current)