• 1(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes I know I'm making too many RPs but I just had to post this one! Plus it was Gnome's idea and I approved it. How can I not approve anything that is Transformers related? XD

Plot: Set on the planet Cybertron,prior to the Transformers' contact to the planet Earth. Robotic in nature,each Transformer has the ability to transform from their Robot Form to an Alternate Form,such as a tank or a jet. The Transformers are engaged in Civil War with one another. A group of Evil Transformers form a splinter group seperate from the Main Faction. Known as Decepticons,they follow Megatron, their powerful and ruthless leader. The Main Faction,known as the Autobots,follow the command of Zeta Prime. Zeta Prime is killed,leaving behind an inexperienced leader,Optimus,who must lead the Autobot forces to prevent Megatron corrupting the planet,itself a Transformer,with Dark Energon.

Form/Character Creation(You may also use the old Autobots/Decepticons):
NameSadEx: Obliterator)
Appearance: (I have no example for that sorry! XD)
FactionSadEx: Decepticon)
Alternate FormSadEx: Tank)
Ranged WeaponsSadEx: Gear Shredder,Riot Cannon)
Melee WeaponSadEx: Energon Axe)
AbilitiesSadEx: Cloak,Grapple Hook)
BioSadEx: Once a Gladiator in the Kaon arenas,he decided to aid the Decepticons against the Autobots.)

If ya need more info on Transformers in order to RP,just go see the Transformers Wiki~
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Name: ShadowBlade
Apperance: Night Hawk
Faction: Decepticon
Alternate Form: Fighter Jet
Ranged Weapons: Super Gun and Missiles
Melee Weapon: Volcanic Sword
Abilities: Cloak and Intense speed
Bio: Always Been a leader of the sky, decides to join the decepticons to take over the world!
(2012-11-24, 03:15 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote: Name: ShadowBlade
Alternate Form: Fighter Jet
Ranged Weapons: Super Gun and Missiles
Melee Weapon: Volcanic Sword
Abilities: Cloak and Intense speed
Bio: Always Been a leader of the sky, decides to join the decepticons to take over the world!
You forgot the Appearance!! Just add that part in and you're accepted.
Small words FTW 8D
there i changed it
Name: Beastmaster

Appearance: One long scar across his left optic, main colors are yellow and brown with some green, has long razor sharp claws

Faction: Autobot

Alternate Form: Lion

Ranged Weapons: Various

Melee Weapon: Claws, Razorwing (Sword Form), Striker (Shield Form)

Abilities: Has "pets" at his disposal: Razorwing (Bird Robot) and Striker (Armadillo Robot), increased resilience due to his newly reinforced armor

Bio: Beastmaster was once the lone wolf of the Autobots, but after a recent experience he's starting to realize that isolation isn't what he should be embracing. He does whatever he can for the Autobots valiantly risking his life to assure his brothers come out victorious.
I think it's shockwave that's the mad scientist of the d-cons? Can i be him?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Alright both of you guys' form are accepted! Now here's my form:

Name: Loftwing
Appearance: Has a whole lot of scars all over his... robot self. His main colors are crimson and a very dark purple.
Alternate From: Boeing F-15E Eagle and to me it looks like the best jet ever :o
Ranged Weapons: He fires all kinds of missles.
Melee Weapon: A Saw .o.
Abilities: He turns invisible,he has incredible speed,and he has amazing stealth.
Bio: He is ShadowBlade's older brother. Since he knew that ShadowBlade wouldn't survive one day with the Decepticons without him,Loftwing decided to join the Decepticons as well,just to help his little brother. Loftwing is pretty quiet most of the time.

Yeah you could totally be Shockwave Orbo! I love Shockwave! Shockwave le One-Eyed Cyclops :o
Small words FTW 8D
another one.. *sigh*
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Not the dude who fixed megatron, the other wave dude right?
You mean Soundwave? He's my favorite Decepticon of all time!! :O The dude who fixed Megatron... I'm pretty sure it was Soundwave.
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-11-24, 03:40 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: Alright both of you guys' form are accepted! Now here's my form:

Appearance: Has a whole lot of scars all over his... robot self. His main colors are crimson and a very dark purple.
Abilities: He turns invisible,he has incredible speed,and he has amazing stealth.
Bio: He is ShadowBlade's older brother. Since he knew that ShadowBlade wouldn't survive one day with the Decepticons without him,Loftwing decided to join the Decepticons as well,just to help his little brother. Loftwing is pretty quiet most of the time.

Yeah you could totally be Shockwave Orbo! I love Shockwave! Shockwave le One-Eyed Cyclops :o
lol really? i didnt approve of this
(2012-11-24, 03:51 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote:
(2012-11-24, 03:40 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: Alright both of you guys' form are accepted! Now here's my form:

IDC. He's your older brother,end of story.
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-11-24, 03:56 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote:
(2012-11-24, 03:51 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote:

IDC. He's your older brother,end of story.
thats crap
I wanna be shockwave, except he transforms into a hover-Tank megatron style. Riot cannon, and that glass/gauss ware cannon thing?
Beam Sword melee weapon imo
it's icy's rp. Game mod=game god. deal with it.
its not hers she just typed it in it was gnomes doing
thread op belongs to icy. i don't see anything saying icy isn't the game mod since icy is accepting characters
(2012-11-24, 04:04 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote: its not hers she just typed it in it was gnomes doing
the thread is still her owning.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-11-24, 04:07 AM)fjkulit Wrote:
(2012-11-24, 04:04 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote: its not hers she just typed it in it was gnomes doing
hey it between me and her not u guys Tongue
(2012-11-24, 04:20 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote:
(2012-11-24, 04:07 AM)fjkulit Wrote:
hey it between me and her not u guys Tongue
Maybe we shouldn't argue about who owns the RP. I say we continue RPing Big Grin
I'm the sectional mod, and tbqh that means that unless icy says otherwise as owner of the thread, my ruling stands.
@Icy-can we make a quicktopic for the teams to talk in privately for planning
(2012-11-24, 04:48 AM)orboknown Wrote: I'm the sectional mod, and tbqh that means that unless icy says otherwise as owner of the thread, my ruling stands.
@Icy-can we make a quicktopic for the teams to talk in privately for planning
No problem, I'm fine with icy being the owner of the thread.
I see that this thread was busy...with arguments!! .o.
Quick topic you say? Sure,I don't see anything wrong with that.
Small words FTW 8D
cool. I'll make a dcon one and spread it
Me wonders when this shall start... I think it'll start once 7-15 people are in it I guess... Hopefully people will join. How can you not love Transformers?? Especially that old Transformers show. It was great,Starscream being all lame and stuff XD
Small words FTW 8D
Everyone rooted for starscream bcuz he would never win
I just noticed that in Transformers Prime, Starscream has heels... That's so sad!! He's so short that he had to have heels just so he can look tall!! Only reason I love Starscream is cuz he's the best failure ever '-'
Small words FTW 8D
Come on peoples we needs more peeps to join!
I've been thinking that each of us can have up to 5 characters,but I think it might be too much... I'll shorten it to a maximum of 3 characters for each person :o
Small words FTW 8D
tbh, run it one char per person early. if someone shows they can easily do that, let them get another character[ though if we're doing qt's for behind the scenes talk, all the persons peoples should be same faction
Well I know that I can control more than one character,but that's just me. I guess I'll just see if anyone else can also control more than one character. Bad thing is, no one's joining. It's just me,Shadow,Gnome,and you right?
We need more people '-'
Small words FTW 8D
advertise in chat maybe? I have an irl friend who may play
  • 1(current)