Poll: Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Natsu Dragneel
66.67%
Itachi Uchiha
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WAP 7 : Natsu vs. Itachi
WAP still gets me. xDD

Okay. Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail vs. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto/Naruto Shippuden!!!!!!!!

[Image: Natsu_Dragneel.jpg]
~Natsu~

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6wGKf-k65bkgknA77fS4...AaqTUj3A7Q]
~Itachi~
ahh this was a idea i had but anyways i'd say natsu becuz he will just absorb itachi's flames and get stronger
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I voted Itachi because.. Well, Genjutsu ._. It will take Natsu a while to figure it out.
wel duh but natsu will still own
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-11-08, 12:31 AM)Deidara Wrote: I voted Itachi because.. Well, Genjutsu ._. It will take Natsu a while to figure it out.

True. Natsu also has to contend with the Amaterasu (bleh, fail), plus the Susano'o, I believe. Natsu could win with brute power and stuff though. Plus, he does have a habit of coming through against a tough enemy.
(2011-11-08, 12:34 AM)Pein Wrote: wel duh but natsu will still own
I guess :/
(2011-11-08, 12:37 AM)Dawn Wrote:
(2011-11-08, 12:31 AM)Deidara Wrote: I voted Itachi because.. Well, Genjutsu ._. It will take Natsu a while to figure it out.

True. Natsu also has to contend with the Amaterasu (bleh, fail), plus the Susano'o, I believe. Natsu could win with brute power and stuff though. Plus, he does have a habit of coming through against a tough enemy.
I don't think Natsu would be able to eat the Amaterasu. Itachi just has to attack Natsu with Tsukuyomi >=D
Natsu He is so reckless and always seems to figure something out he may look stupid but he is actually very intelegent in some of his fights
[Image: bleach0302-03.jpg_27062009]

Always watch your back, never look down on someone cause of who they used to be