Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We do already get the 100% gold and exp boost from voting, or 100.000 gold. But how about adding a vote counter? and when you have voted a set amount of times, you get double of the bonus?

example:
Voted 1000 times! - 200% gold and exp boost/200k gold
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Beautiful.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
hmm nice idea Smile
i should add this in future
Awesome Big Grin

Any bonus is welcome
Nice one Lolz Big Grin You even got Cef's approval
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I guess it was a good idea then Smile

A way to reward player loyalty?

Not bad.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
i support this idea even though cef said he would add it but something like 1000 is epic too much
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-09-04, 12:59 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: i support this idea even though cef said he would add it but something like 1000 is epic too much

maybe 365? thats one vote a day for one year.. the higher the vote number, the better reward!

example:

10 votes: 1 lvl 50 Emmisary
25 votes: 1 lvl 70 Zenith
50 votes: 1 lvl 100 Zenith
100 votes: 1 lvl 25 Legendary
250 votes: 1 lvl 75 Legendary
500 votes: 3 lvl 75 Legendary
1000 Votes: 1 lvl 75 Ancient

Also remember, you can vote as many times as you want each day if you do as it states in the home page about voting!

"You have 1 rights to vote each day. But if you clear your all cookies and change your ip, you can vote multiple times in a day and get multiple rewards."

It should not be too easy to get the good rewards, because of those who vote multiple times each day.. 1000 is very much, its almost 1 vote in 3 years, so maybe lower it a bit, i dont vote multiple times but would still love to get extra rewards for voting.. we do help promoting our game, after all! the more we vote, the more we help, and the more we help, the better should our rewards for it be! Big Grin

yup lolz that will be nice Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-09-04, 01:06 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2013-09-04, 12:59 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: i support this idea even though cef said he would add it but something like 1000 is epic too much

maybe 365? thats one vote a day for one year.. the higher the vote number, the better reward!

example:

10 votes: 1 lvl 50 Emmisary
25 votes: 1 lvl 70 Zenith
50 votes: 1 lvl 100 Zenith
100 votes: 1 lvl 25 Legendary
250 votes: 1 lvl 75 Legendary
500 votes: 3 lvl 75 Legendary
1000 Votes: 1 lvl 75 Ancient

Also remember, you can vote as many times as you want each day if you do as it states in the home page about voting!

"You have 1 rights to vote each day. But if you clear your all cookies and change your ip, you can vote multiple times in a day and get multiple rewards."

It should not be too easy to get the good rewards, because of those who vote multiple times each day.. 1000 is very much, its almost 1 vote in 3 years, so maybe lower it a bit, i dont vote multiple times but would still love to get extra rewards for voting.. we do help promoting our game, after all! the more we vote, the more we help, and the more we help, the better should our rewards for it be! Big Grin

I like this idea Lolz. It would also give both new/ old players a greater incentive to vote Smile
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Exactly! Smile

Perfect!!!
Resident noob
Another cool thing with this would be that you actually see how many times you have voted.. i have always wanted to know Big Grin

(2013-09-05, 03:08 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: Another cool thing with this would be that you actually see how many times you have voted.. i have always wanted to know Big Grin

To be honest, I often get lazy when it comes to voting Tongue If I don't think I need the money, I just don't do it... If this were to be implemented, I would probably vote at least once everyday I was on.
(2013-09-06, 02:39 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote:
(2013-09-05, 03:08 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: Another cool thing with this would be that you actually see how many times you have voted.. i have always wanted to know Big Grin

To be honest, I often get lazy when it comes to voting Tongue If I don't think I need the money, I just don't do it... If this were to be implemented, I would probably vote at least once everyday I was on.

That's basically the point, the more we vote the more we promote this page! I think if this where implemented people would vote more, so more people would discover this game, and IG traffic would rise! more players mean more possible donators, which means this game can  progress much faster and by a higher quality rate Big Grin