Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version Beta 2.0.1
wait this item will do like; level 10 ___ that evolves at level 20, they use this item at level 10,it goes from 10-20,or stays 10 and evolves ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2013-02-08, 02:52 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: wait this item will do like; level 10 ___ that evolves at level 20, they use this item at level 10,it goes from 10-20,or stays 10 and evolves ?

The item would only transform the monster, it wouldn't change the monster's level, TPs or anything else.  (It's stats would go up, but only because monsters higher in the transformation chain have higher base stats.  lol)
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
[Image: capture2g.png]
the image on this map doesn't show tried reloading but still didnt work clicked on it and said it has been removed or name is changed
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
just try f5 again,or log out,then log back in

@Henrie; oh ! ok, but then wouldn't people spam those for dms? now adays 500k is nothin
(2013-02-08, 09:32 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: just try f5 again,or log out,then log back in

@Henrie; oh ! ok, but then wouldn't people spam those for dms? now adays 500k is nothin

I spammed DMS without this item and went from being a newb to being at a rank less than 100 in two days.   Regulars are easy to catch.  Cheap, too.  >P

I don't think people will spam this.  And if 500K is nothing, then we need to adjust item prices again or have ya'll sink money into something else!

With so many monsters, we're probably going to lessen the effect of DMS on rankings.  Especially with NPCs in the mix.  It might end up a multiplier in the end.  Say you've caught half of all the Monsters?  So 50% to your total trainer score.  (Half.  600 different Monsters.   Worst yet, their total level has to be high enough it doesn't affect you negatively.  XD )
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
well js i started the day with 23m,spent 3m,then gained 5m in like 30 minutes*not including laziness and walking from arena to arena*
Npc blocking path at Lava bridge
Hey Cef- Just a  thought, but another really useful thing would be to be able to save like five different monster teams from your storage page.  So that way all you would have to do is hit one button and you'd have your PvP team, or your leveling team, or whatever, instead of having to search through, remove and then add individual monsters every time.  I have no idea how difficult that would be to code, but it would be really useful I think.

Thanks
this situation above with the nexon and its requirements
Signature Shop
Ok now that last arena is hard lol That was a long battle.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"