Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version Beta 1.0.7
not necessary content for this thread.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
People are complaining about not finding fendark in 200 steps.. Well, I'm complaining about not finding fendark in over 20000 steps '-'

3 days :< 3 DAYS!!!!! *rage*

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLZPg7NgQie0vqy_vnx0V...FK7GLxj7GQ]
same here kami where is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
(2012-05-15, 07:10 PM)Kamidara Wrote: People are complaining about not finding fendark in 200 steps.. Well, I'm complaining about not finding fendark in over 20000 steps '-'

3 days :< 3 DAYS!!!!! *rage*

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLZPg7NgQie0vqy_vnx0V...FK7GLxj7GQ]
unfortunately no other way. otherwise it would not be ancient but like regular monster

though in the future system we may think some other ways. you know at the mmorpg games you kill bosses and get unique items

we may setup a system which would require super team to defeat npc and get ancient legendary monster

and maybe once a day or hour based like in mmorpg games

not sure Big Grin
So many people find it so easily ;-;

An npc giving an ancient away?
Hey cefurkan when you go to monster dex and go to ancients and click show catchable monsters nothin shows up
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
furkan,if you make it like that,will people with fendark still get 2 keep it ?
(2012-05-15, 09:08 PM)Zerion Wrote: Hey cefurkan when you go to monster dex and go to ancients and click show catchable monsters nothin shows up
Yeah CeFurkan... Click "Ancient" on MonsterDex, then click "List of Catchable monsters at the game", Fendark doesn't appear o.O
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2012-05-16, 05:37 AM)Ramza_X Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 09:08 PM)Zerion Wrote: Hey cefurkan when you go to monster dex and go to ancients and click show catchable monsters nothin shows up
Yeah CeFurkan... Click "Ancient" on MonsterDex, then click "List of Catchable monsters at the game", Fendark doesn't appear o.O
fixed

Also people are catching so fast.

I tried 1 million lookup via software and 90 were appeared. Smile
Fendark stats are decreased 15 for each stat. This action is taken for preventing future damage to the game. Current system is make catching Fendark easier so we took this action.

Total stats of Fendark now = 890

It is still ancient
it is a good logic , i think
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

oh now i see why you would decrease its stats...

so will that be the general stat area for the other ancients as well?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-05-16, 08:09 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Fendark stats are decreased 15 for each stat. This action is taken for preventing future damage to the game. Current system is make catching Fendark easier so we took this action.

It is still ancient
Does this change effect Fendarks that are already leveled to 100? or owned by players?
(2012-05-16, 08:34 PM)Wulfpachi Wrote:
(2012-05-16, 08:09 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Fendark stats are decreased 15 for each stat. This action is taken for preventing future damage to the game. Current system is make catching Fendark easier so we took this action.

It is still ancient
Does this change effect Fendarks that are already leveled to 100? or owned by players?
Ye all fendark stats are recalculated after this update.

Now issue is at the future i am planning this.

You will be able to throw monster box after decreased the monster energy under certain level. Such as 25% hp for ancients.

Right now it is too easy. As so many people already catch Smile So for not destroying the game future, i decreased the stats.

The ancient supposed to be very rare Big Grin

Also there were no donator for getting Fendark.
(2012-05-16, 08:39 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

It is still ancient

You will be able to throw monster box after decreased the monster energy under certain level. Such as 25% hp for ancients.

Right now it is too easy. As so many people already catch Smile So for not destroying the game future, i decreased the stats.

That all sounds good CF. I think that ultimate boxes should not work on Ancients, as you said. Or perhaps only an automatic-catch after you get the ancient below a certain HP%. Or have ultimate boxes be a catch rate of 4 or 4.5 when used on ancients, rather than auto-catch.
(2012-05-16, 09:45 PM)Wulfpachi Wrote:
(2012-05-16, 08:39 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

It is still ancient

That all sounds good CF. I think that ultimate boxes should not work on Ancients, as you said. Or perhaps only an automatic-catch after you get the ancient below a certain HP%. Or have ultimate boxes be a catch rate of 4 or 4.5 when used on ancients, rather than auto-catch.
ultimate box will still work but you will be have to battle for decreasing hp. also i am planning to give some serious stat boost when you are battling against wild ancients
(2012-05-16, 09:51 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-05-16, 09:45 PM)Wulfpachi Wrote: That all sounds good CF. I think that ultimate boxes should not work on Ancients, as you said. Or perhaps only an automatic-catch after you get the ancient below a certain HP%. Or have ultimate boxes be a catch rate of 4 or 4.5 when used on ancients, rather than auto-catch.
ultimate box will still work but you will be have to battle for decreasing hp. also i am planning to give some serious stat boost when you are battling against wild ancients
Nice. Sounds like good fixes to the Ancient. I think that will make it much more balanced.
I hope these changes don't happen before I catch one :p
after 84hours i have found it! o.o
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
No fair -_-
Constantly dying yet never dead
lol rock.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
I think there is a problem with Fendark in the MonsterDex, because he's 755m tall (he can't be very rare with this height ^^, this is more than 2 times the size of Eiffel Tower) and it's worse with the weight (37,150 tons, more than 3 times the weight of the Eiffel Tower). To compare, Alaclipse is 8,84m tall and weighs 1,16t (poor Alaclipse next to Fendark^^).

I know Fendark is an Ancient but it's not a reason, I think a Monster can be small, very rare and powerful.
To correct, I suggest 755,00cm (75500cm/100) and 743,00kg (37150kg/50).
(2012-05-17, 12:23 PM)Luk23 Wrote: I think there is a problem with Fendark in the MonsterDex, because he's 755m tall (he can't be very rare with this height ^^, this is more than 2 times the size of Eiffel Tower) and it's worse with the weight (37,150 tons, more than 3 times the weight of the Eiffel Tower). To compare, Alaclipse is 8,84m tall and weighs 1,16t (poor Alaclipse next to Fendark^^).

I know Fendark is an Ancient but it's not a reason, I think a Monster can be small, very rare and powerful.
you know those numbers are all make up :d actually if there were realistic artworks about monsters we could assign better values

actually i made up those values via thinking about kyubi in naruto
Roughly what version are the new maps coming? 1.0._ or 1._._
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-05-18, 08:24 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Roughly what version are the new maps coming? 1.0._ or 1._._
after massive updates game will be version 2.0
Will the Next Update Include the Monsters That Members such as Zach and I made? :o
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2012-05-17, 05:28 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-05-17, 12:23 PM)Luk23 Wrote: I think there is a problem with Fendark in the MonsterDex, because he's 755m tall (he can't be very rare with this height ^^, this is more than 2 times the size of Eiffel Tower) and it's worse with the weight (37,150 tons, more than 3 times the weight of the Eiffel Tower). To compare, Alaclipse is 8,84m tall and weighs 1,16t (poor Alaclipse next to Fendark^^).

you know those numbers are all make up :d actually if there were realistic artworks about monsters we could assign better values

actually i made up those values via thinking about kyubi in naruto
Do you mean to say we'll be reassigning those numbers later? Oh, that sounds like a fun and tedious little project. lol
I tried to make all the heights of the current monsters (Sans Fendark) no larger then like... 20 feet? Which is like what, 600 cm? The biggest ones usually being snake / serpentine monsters, or legendaries so.... I tried to make those a bit more realistic?

Ok so I believe in all honesty that would be an absolutely pointless idea since the fact of the matter is regardless all the monsters look the same size.. Its a made up size and having to go back and fix the sizes of all the monsters just so it makes "sense" for them to be hidden in the grass would be a gigantic waste of time that can be better used to make great changes to the game or add more monsters just saying.
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
i still have only one
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]