Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version Beta 1.0.4 Important Update
Alright people. Some serious changes are made with this update.
  • There were many monster appearing on the maps which they were not supposed to at that level. So because of these we changed many monster appearing on the maps and fixed this issue. They were appearing below the level of their transformation required level.
  • For example Axlotox transforms into Axotogol at level 50. So lets says Axotogol were catchable at level 35 in the wild. All errors like this fixed.
  • There were monsters which can not be obtained via both capturing in the wild or transforming. We fixed this issue too. All monsters are obtainable now. So you can have all 659 monsters.
  • Private message system completely recoded. It took like 2 weeks for me to code. New message system is 10 times better than previous one. You will also see that.
  • All current private messages are deleted.
  • Some internal system changes are made to improve game performance.
  • There could be some errors due to recent system changes. Please report immediately when you found an error.
The monsterdex still shows Skutle as uncatchable?
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
awesome that explains why for like 20 minutes i could not get into the site
lala0629 will catch every monster there is and will be a amazing master of monsters. i will gain every acient gem there is.
also i will be a top monster trainer some day in the top 100 monster trainers and will never give up on my training
(2011-10-09, 12:47 PM)Char02 Wrote: The monsterdex still shows Skutle as uncatchable?
yes that is correct. you are able to catch second form. we should fix this Big Grin
nice update thnx heat for finding some way to make all of them catchable Smile
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Cool update.

You can have all monsters except starters Big Grin

*sad* ;-; Really wanted to catch a Monue.
Nice update.
nice! Big Grin pretty sweet update
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
when are we gonna be able to battle the gym leader or whatever they are called
(2011-10-09, 12:58 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-10-09, 12:47 PM)Char02 Wrote: The monsterdex still shows Skutle as uncatchable?

yes that is correct. you are able to catch second form. we should fix this Big Grin
same goes for biteeth since its uncatchable too yet its second form is catchable..
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
nice update
(2011-10-09, 08:57 PM)TryMinPost Wrote: nice update
Lol xD

nice update
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
excellent work cefurkan
EDIT_new pm interface looks stylish.
EDIT v 2-can we get a way to forward in game pms?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Yeah I saw this a while back, I likes the new look for the inbox (^_^), also glad more monsters are catch-able, I also wish starters were catch-able, look forward when NPCs are added to the game d(-_^)
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
Well I suppose NPC's are coming? [Image: 30c0fb6.jpg]
Constantly dying yet never dead
There should be "Starter Island" for us to catch only starters '-'

But.. Finding them is not easy. They're percentage should be lower than a legend's o.o

Like.. 0.003% o.o or.. idk.
I support catching starters.
but a better ideas would be we need all ancient gems If he add achievements like what dei is trying to promote we have to have all
Gems and Achievements to get starters and also with Ancients if catch able also adding the low catch rates.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2011-10-20, 07:54 PM)Void Wrote: I support catching starters.
but a better ideas would be we need all ancient gems If he add achievements like what dei is trying to promote we have to have all
Gems and Achievements to get starters and also with Ancients if catch able also adding the low catch rates.
Yes!

Also, I could create something for donators as well Tongue

Like.. Donators have a higher percentage than regular members when it comes to Zeniths, Legends, etc.
thank you for updating the thread and providing correct information.
If you've been looking for a good relaxing and entertaining game as much lately, this might be of help to you! Online Games
asdfghjkftghj