Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Version Alpha 1.0.5 - Very Important Update
1 - Almost all of the monsters all features are changed and these are final. The changes are including every aspect of monsters like stats, base exp, catch rate, class etc... The only left thing is their move sets and their abilities. After we completed move sets and abilities too there will be very less things and Insha'Allah we will finish Alpha in a very short time and open real game.

2 - According to the monsters new features, all of your current monsters properties are re calculated. So you have lost your old moves or your monster form may have changed.

3 - Happiness system is now working. When your monster win a battle it will earn 1 happiness. When your monster gain a level it will earn 15 happiness. When your monster fainted it will loose 5 happiness.

4 - Now battle win or loss for monsters are correctly working.

5 - Required EXP amounts to gain levels are changed. Stronger monsters requires more exp to gain level than weaker monsters.

6 - With the changes made, now monsters features are set correctly according to their power and game is much more balanced.

7 - If you happen to find any abnormalities of your monster when you compare its features at MonsterDex please let me know immediately. This is very important since we will convert all previous PokemonCraft monsters to new ones when Alpha period ended.

8 - Class system fixed. A monster's all forms classes are same now. Class system is more logical now.

9 - Top trainers rank updated.

10 - I strongly suggest you to look all monsters features again from MonsterDex since almost all of them are changed.

11 - At PVP battles waiting enemy player to move time decreased to 15 seconds.

12 - A PVP battle offer validity is not for 10 minutes which means if more than 10 minutes passed after PVP offer made time, that PVP battle offer will be cancelled.

13 - 3 More trainer sprites added to the game. You can select your trainer image (walking sprite on the maps) from control panel.

Special Note : I need somebody who is expert with moves and work on new move sets. He will learn our moves first than make new move sets for all monsters. I am ready to pay 150 USD for this job. If you are interested in send me PM.

oh man moves reset again?
HOLY **** MY PRECIOUS HYDRAGON IS BACK TO RYUUO!!!!

Hope this doesn't happen again soon you DID say that all transformation and level problems are fixed.....
Constantly dying yet never dead
im gonna say this is the reason for the deleveling.
@rain he did say the monster form may change
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
yes....my hydragon....went back to ryuuo,my tyranoir went back to riblack and my level 57 ironate went back to level 50
that would be correct..
list updated

11 - At PVP battles waiting enemy player to move time decreased to 15 seconds.

12 - A PVP battle offer validity is not for 10 minutes which means if more than 10 minutes passed after PVP offer made time, that PVP battle offer will be cancelled.

delevel cause is required exp amounts are changed.
oh yeah good but will the bug still be there?
still.....i miss my HYDRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the update cefurkan.keep up the good work
13 - 3 More trainer sprites added to the game. You can select your trainer image (walking sprite on the maps) from control panel.
To all those that poured hours into training... I TOLD YOU SO!
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
yea dude i'm laughing at everyone who wasted their time training Big Grin Tongue
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Lol none of my monster are bad ._. i got them all back less than half an hour Tongue but yea can't laugh @ Me
"This World .... Shall Know Pain"
Dodgy In game Name"S" For Beta: Retrokid , Madara
i got over my hydragon.....don't worry!
STRIVE HARD AND DO YOUR BEST!TRAIN TO THE TOP OF YOUR GAME!
dude.. you post 3 time cause of a hydragon .. get more lame pls
three times since he has three heads.
anyway i won't train anymore i'd just look for bugs.
(2011-05-18, 12:20 AM)Nitz_X Wrote: To all those that poured hours into training... I TOLD YOU SO!
lol nitz