Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 2 Complaints
(2013-02-16, 06:41 PM)Knost Wrote: I'd like to make it where other people can see the nicknames of my mons. 

I guess the reason this isnt in game is because you'd then have to filter for curse and dirty words/phrases, but it seems silly that 1 dumb person would ruin that for all of us.

OHMYGOSHYESSSSSSSS

It's pointless to even HAVE names if other players can't see them! There could even be an option for players to show or hide their monsters' names from other players! When I PVP someone, I want people to fight Ryuka, not just an Odani. I want people to rage at a sweeper and know that sweeper's name so that it can strike fear into the hearts of the opponent. The point you make is true, because CeFurkan himself said people would abuse the nickname feature, but most of us are smart enough not to. *falls to knees* Uncensor the nicknames pleeaaaase!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
I'd like to complain some moves that resets stat bonus AND increases or decreases stats at the same time.
As a result, the increase or decreases comes first, AND then the stats bonus are restarted. Example of moves like this is Dispersal.

EDIT- Technically kinda agree with Texas *I only skimmed the text*
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
maybe he can code for cms to delete such names? and even allow them to perma ban from name changing?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
uh....the fly move page looks different o.0 (stating the obvious)
The fact that ancients have unlimited mp and moves that heal 49% hp.
(2013-02-24, 12:41 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: The fact that ancients have unlimited mp and moves that heal 49% hp.
You can beat the monster with Equality. Tongue
Luck is gonna count if the monster chooses to do the move that heals or not.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
0-0 idk any equality-like moves
(2013-02-24, 02:43 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: 0-0 idk any equality-like moves
Terrarth: Wing Combination
Futairik: Tuning Fork

Some monsters that I use that have Equality-like moves. Smile
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
I checked the monsterdex to see how many ancient monsters have been caught. There are 49 species and 550 have been caught by players.
Not a complaint but you guys got me thinking.
(2013-02-27, 07:56 AM)lakebeast Wrote: I checked the monsterdex to see how many ancient monsters have been caught. There are 49 species and 550 have been caught by players.
Not a complaint but you guys got me thinking.
well, majority of the 550 ancients are ionoule and fendark because they have been available in the game since v1
I got to the last three zones, and... well, I had no idea that they'd be this tedious.
The NPC trainers are kind of cheesy. Win or lose, I always end up constantly trudging back and forth to heal my monsters.

So utterly bored. I don't think I want to go on.
well i don't like that you can run from ancient or even legendary mons it can take so long for people to find due to luck already and now you punish them because then need to focus on not running.
hello i am an avid player of pokemon pets, a friend and i just recently started playing monstermmorpg.....we love the game and think it is better then pokemon pets but we have a problem which is we have not been getting sm or gm for logging in everyday we are getting ripped off i feel....if you could please respond to this...thank you n have a great day....katakam
(2018-03-21, 04:32 AM)katakam Wrote: hello i am an avid player of pokemon pets, a friend and i just recently started playing monstermmorpg.....we love the game and think it is better then pokemon pets but we have a problem which is we have not been getting sm or gm for logging in everyday we are getting ripped off i feel....if you could please respond to this...thank you n have a great day....katakam

Your account is 1 day old and you have received 1 silver medal.
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...Id=1324782

Gold medals you can only get with referral system.
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Referral.aspx